2011 Planning DVD!

So the dvd's are region 4, or do you all have fancy dvd players that can play USA dvd's?
Also, does anyone have a link to this "destination disney" you talk about? I desperately need a pin and I'm not getting any through the disney site.

I've never got any destination disney emails...which now I think about it is a little odd.
macNZ have you created an account on the Aus/NZ disney site? Maybe that might help?

What's a pin? :confused3:rotfl:

I got some email today that frustrated me, something about collecting badges (real? virtual? no idea) and every time I clicked on it it just took me to that dumb "do you mean disney.com or disney international?" page, which obliterates the link.

We watched the 2011 Disney Planning DVD last night (the WDW part) and I agree, it is better than the last one I got from the Aussie Disney site a year or two ago :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter