• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2013 Smiley Thread

Sounds like such a pain Brandi!

Our tax lady "forgot" to include our mortgage deduction for 2015 and we didn't discover it until later. We had to file an amended return AND I wanted to strangle her for omitting probably the most common deduction of all beyond dependents. DH talked me out of reporting her!

And it sounds like you do need to find a new doctor! Don't put it off!
Uggghhh, sounds pretty similar.

Did you get my email, with the pictures?

I am here and doing ok. Are you feeling better Brandi? :sunny:
I think I am getting better I still have some days that are very tiring and days that I really don't feel like doing anything. According to the doc, I got about 7 more months until I am back to full strength.

I think I am getting better I still have some days that are very tiring and days that I really don't feel like doing anything. According to the doc, I got about 7 more months until I am back to full strength.

That seems a bit long! Hope it takes less time than that!

:flower:

I agree, but there was extensive damage and she told me that it would take a year.
But I agree, I hope it does not take that long.

have a great weekend, it will be our hottest day so far.

Monday I will be at Arlington for my Aunt's funeral and it is going to 95 degrees.

:faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter