2014 Pet Stocking Exchange ~ Successfully Completed!

DisneyWalle

DIS Veteran
:santa: Merry Christmas to all of our pet exchangers! :santa:

Please pay close attention to some housekeeping instructions for this exchange:
1) Please check your pm boxes this afternoon for your exchange information.
2) When packing your priority mail box, make sure to wrap things to prevent breakage and please include a note to your exchanger (this helps when they come back to share)
3) The mail by date is Saturday 11/22, but feel free to mail sooner. The sooner the better with the start of the holidays to ensure successful delivery.
4) Remember all packages MUST be mailed priority shipping to ensure everyone receives their exchange in a timely manner. (We don't want any unhappy pets!)
5) Upon mailing, please send your delivery confirmation number(s) to me as soon as possible. I will keep up with delivery dates.
6) Post here once you have mailed off your exchange

And last but not least....

7) Post here when you receive your package - please share with us all the goodies your beloved pet receives and feel free to post pictures. (Who doesn't love to see a happy pet?!)

Come on ladies! Let's make this a great Christmas exchange worth repeating! :santa:

(REMEMBER! Do not mail any raw hide items, as most pets can not have them anyway!)

Oh, I had a blast tonight shopping! Went to two stores and filled up on lots of fun surprises for some special pets. Now just need to go thru my bags and sort the gifts into the correct boxes and package them up. :cool1:

I did mostly online shopping for mine. I had an item arrive damaged (got unexpectedly fast shipping with Sunday delivery) so I have to wait for it to be reshipped before I can finalize.

But I'm having so much fun putting these together!

Well I had a blast shopping and packaging all the goodies. The weather down here is turning nasty and very cold so I went ahead and took my packages to the post office this morning. So we should have a couple of deliveries this week. :goodvibes

Remember that the mail day is Saturday, November the 22th.

Sent my package today!

Gus received his package today. He got lots of yummy treats, squeaky toys, and rope toys. He already samples the sausage. He gave to 2 paws up! Thanks Ducky and Disneywalle!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter