2014 Pet Stocking Exchange ~ Successfully Completed!

Here's Cupcake enjoying her stocking! She was a little sleepy this morning!

She got lots of goodies. Treats, catnip, and toys. But crinkle balls are her favorite. :)

Cupcake is a beautiful cat! I love kitties -- have 3 myself but they are all barn cats. (I spoil them all the same though)

Thank you for the pictures....very happy she is enjoying her treats. :goodvibes

Here's Cupcake enjoying her stocking! She was a little sleepy this morning!

She got lots of goodies. Treats, catnip, and toys. But crinkle balls are her favorite. :)

A Huge Thank you to Cupcake and Grace (Slykrab)! Ducky loves his blankets and toys but his favorite is the cookies. I have had to hide them up high (he was opening doors to look for them). Thank you! :goodvibes

Another big thank you to Lacey (disneygirlatheart). I have never seen my dogs eat something so fast as they did those gravy meat packets. They loved them! As for the toys, they are spread all over my yard and they are playing keep away from each other. A wonderful gift box for Christmas -- I couldn't have done a better job! :thumbsup2

I'm glad he likes the cookies!!! They looked very tasty and even my husband was eyeing them lol

A Huge Thank you to Cupcake and Grace (Slykrab)! Ducky loves his blankets and toys but his favorite is the cookies. I have had to hide them up high (he was opening doors to look for them). Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm glad he likes the cookies!!! They looked very tasty and even my husband was eyeing them lol

They smell just like peanut butter cookies. Typically we share people cookies so I had to keep telling myself that was a dog on the front of this package and therefore, I couldn't eat any. :rotfl: I think he is very happy he doesn't have to share this package of cookies.

Grace got her stocking tonight. Full of treats and toys!!! And even some holiday treats for the humans, too. What a great touch.

Thanks, FriendofPooh!!!!!

She is going nuts over these toys.

Grace got her stocking tonight. Full of treats and toys!!! And even some holiday treats for the humans, too. What a great touch.

Thanks, FriendofPooh!!!!!

She is going nuts over these toys.

So glad she likes the toys ( and that you liked your treats)!

Another big thank you to Lacey (disneygirlatheart). I have never seen my dogs eat something so fast as they did those gravy meat packets. They loved them! As for the toys, they are spread all over my yard and they are playing keep away from each other. A wonderful gift box for Christmas -- I couldn't have done a better job! :thumbsup2

Your very welcome! I am so glad they enjoyed everything!

A big THANK YOU to Grace and Cupcake and their humans from Lacey. She loved everything. She gobbled up quite a few of the gingerbread cookies. She loved her toys, the penguin was her favorite. She now has her own stocking, that was so adorable and so sweet. Thanks again! Merry Christmas to all the animals and their owners!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter