2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

ON the topic of checking to see if you have an UOC when you didn't get an email or snail mail notification........

So those of you that called and got an UOC, did you end up with the email or snail mail a week later?

Just wondering.
ON the topic of checking to see if you have an UOC when you didn't get an email or snail mail notification........

So those of you that called and got an UOC, did you end up with the email or snail mail a week later?

Just wondering.

I know in the past with PINs there were times you were never notified or received notification late. DD called last year in the middle of the WL pool craziness and was told she had a PIN for POR.

I am surprised that they have started the UOC so early.

Someone try and sell me on CRT. Can't justify 2 credits, but we've never done it. Is it worth it?
I've never been but to me that falls under the "be able to say I did it" experience. I would like to do it someday, but it will probably be with FD as I can't justify paying it for DH and I. Maybe if my niece or God daughter was with me and wanted to go I would pay out of pocket but.
That is just me and I never have gone.

I know in the past with PINs there were times you were never notified or received notification late. DD called last year in the middle of the WL pool craziness and was told she had a PIN for POR.

I am surprised that they have started the UOC so early.

Thanks and yes I am too. If POR wasn't so popular and I wasn't obsessed with checking in here....I would be able to just wait until July. LOL
I know the Disney Visa Reward stuff usually comes like a month after I know about it here.

Just wondering.
I had a UOC but have still not received an email or snail mail

I also got the Disney survey about my modification. I sincerely hope Disney is working to avoid this same FD fiasco next year. I did end up getting exactly (mostly) what I wanted but it was through much effort. Vacations shouldn't be this hard!

I made changes to my reservations at 7 am on 3 rooms. I received the email on 1 room but not the other 2. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to send the email.
Wishing u better luck then I had, logged in at 5:55 am and kept refreshing til 6 for BOG dinner res - no luck. I could not figure out why if I was logged in right away when I remembered the whole 180 plus 10. That would explain why zero was available.

Someone try and sell me on CRT. Can't justify 2 credits, but we've never done it. Is it worth it?
We thought it was worth it, but mostly as a place to see a lot of princesses at once. The food was good, but not 2 credits good. Overall, I'm glad we did it, but unless dd sweet talks dh to do it again, we probably won't.

And not so sure about how lucky I am. I was online at 4:30 on release day and couldn't get it to book. Kept getting an error when trying to pay. And gone went my AKL ressie.

I just got my hopes up and they were quickly shattered...I just called to see if we just might have a UOC.

The CM " Well it looks like you have two UOC and the first one is for summer so lets just see what this other one is.....Well it is also for summer"

Really how many UOC do I need for summer??

I want one for fall/winter!!

I was booked in a POR standard, but it was not eligible. I ended up basically getting a free upgrade to a Pool view

Are you going before Oct 3? I have Garden in POR but not until Oct 26. Only way to get discount with out waiting for next GP or DV release is UOC and so far no go. DH set up Myexperience so we'll see if him having an account pokes one to come. Who knows.

And not so sure about how lucky I am. I was online at 4:30 on release day and couldn't get it to book. Kept getting an error when trying to pay. And gone went my AKL ressie.
So if you were trying on release day, you must be before Oct 3. Ok AKL and POR are definitely a difference in prices.

I just got my hopes up and they were quickly shattered...I just called to see if we just might have a UOC.

The CM " Well it looks like you have two UOC and the first one is for summer so lets just see what this other one is.....Well it is also for summer"

Ya I knew about the summer one. I actually have a summer one that got snail mailed to me. So I knew about that one. Pout it's too hot to go i the summer. Especially when you live on the North East Coast and you have better weather here and beaches. :-)

Are you going before Oct 3? I have Garden in POR but not until Oct 26. Only way to get discount with out waiting for next GP or DV release is UOC and so far no go. DH set up Myexperience so we'll see if him having an account pokes one to come. Who knows.

So if you were trying on release day, you must be before Oct 3. Ok AKL and POR are definitely a difference in prices.

Ya I knew about the summer one. I actually have a summer one that got snail mailed to me. So I knew about that one. Pout it's too hot to go i the summer. Especially when you live on the North East Coast and you have better weather here and beaches. :-)
No I'm 10/29 to 11/10. AKL standard with FD was going to be like $5500 or something like that. I'm now at POR pool view and paying for DDP OOP for around $5200

That stinks. 2 codes for summer? I would keep checking.

BB question. If I'm staying at POR, will the BB be for just POR or will it be several resorts? I am hoping to book Contemporary

I am trying to plan a Disney World visit this September, and am excited about the free Disney dining offer. My question, if I buy the required ticket package, would I be able to upgrade to a Premier Annual pass at Guest Services? Small caveat, I already have a premium pass to DL. Would I be able to upgrade that pass to Premier, along the DW tickets I would buy for the dining package? Would upgrading my ticket make the dining package void?

Question about the whole gift card thing. Will this work? I go buy the discounted cards at Sam's Club saving the $7 per card there, use my disney visa to buy those cards to get 1% back on that as well. Then open the disney vacation account and add the gift cards, then pay for my trip out of that and earn the gift cards they offer. Does this sound right?
You save $7 on every $150 worth of cards. It's $142.97 or $150. And yes, that is exactly correct! Just remember that the vacation account has to be active 120 days before you are eligible for the free cards. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter