2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ack, we just got home from Europe...please tell me rather than make me read, is PFTS able to booked now?! Can’t believe I may have missed it.

I booked Italian Wine/Beer today for 11/8. I was surprised it was available. We are working the summer season in Yellowstone and have awful WiFi here. I had no idea events were booking in June! I figured they started booking 7/1.

I will also book the Swan and Dolphin Causeway event since we enjoyed it more than PFTS last year.

I booked Italian Wine/Beer today for 11/8. I was surprised it was available. We are working the summer season in Yellowstone and have awful WiFi here. I had no idea events were booking in June! I figured they started booking 7/1.

I will also book the Swan and Dolphin Causeway event since we enjoyed it more than PFTS last year.

I’m not surprised. Even though bookings opened up about 2 weeks ago, Disney didn’t update their website with the country pavilion events until last week. So the only way guests knew what was available when booking first opened was through the phone CM, this message board, and a few scattered Disney fan sites. And with no Tables In Wonderland review this year, I feel that Disney has dropped the ball this year. I had considered booking a dining event, but decided to skip it because of my frustration with Disney. Hopefully, Disney rebounds by having impressive Garden Kitchen menus.

So weird, it has been in July every other year we have gone so I didn’t spend enough time here, I guess. Off to find Parisian Breakfast...
Were you able to book the breakfast? I'm doing this solo on Oct 6th because I'm in between split stays and hubby wont arrive until after the breakfast is over.....he'll probably find me napping when he arrives, lol!

I was just poking around on the site and came across the below description, which I think is new (bold emphasis is mine). I wonder could there be restaurant events coming or limited menu additions? Or is it referring to the handful of chefs who have restaurants here (Morimoto, Art Smith, Tony Mantuano) and might do something special? Or maybe they’re referring to the WDW chefs and their “day jobs”? :confused3

It also looks like they added a couple of pictures of the new merch on the site.

Parade of Epicurean Superstars

Roll out the red carpet when gourmet VIPs gather for a celebration of global cuisine!

Festival-goers are in for a really sweet treat as the world’s leading culinary experts converge at Epcot. From creating signature dishes at our many restaurants to sharing their top-notch tips and tricks during live demonstrations, these legends are sure to deliver a feast for the senses you won’t soon forget!

Please note that events for each chef varies, so be sure to check out the Festival calendar in the park for more details. In addition, all appearances are subject to cancelation or change without notice.

As we move into July and folks start coming to the boards for information we are going to see a lot of this

Well, you can use my post as the “Sigh, stop asking” pinned example, if you want. ;) I was surprised it wasn’t in the post title.

Were you able to book the breakfast? I'm doing this solo on Oct 6th because I'm in between split stays and hubby wont arrive until after the breakfast is over.....he'll probably find me napping when he arrives, lol!

In 2016, we had to go nap after the Parisian breakfast. So many carbs and mimosas! I was able to book it and PFTS. I think we will add one more event and call it good. Honestly, our vacation week doesn’t have that many events. I am just grateful my PFTS gamble paid off with an available date!

In 2016, we had to go nap after the Parisian breakfast. So many carbs and mimosas! I was able to book it and PFTS. I think we will add one more event and call it good. Honestly, our vacation week doesn’t have that many events. I am just grateful my PFTS gamble paid off with an available date!
What date did you book it? I got 9/22

My wife shot down the Swan and Dolphin Food and Wine Classic. Not enough vegetarian options.
This is why I've never booked any of the F&WF special events, and instead, stick to the booths. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dessert! But, I get very excited when a booth offers a non-dessert vegetarian option (I need some thing to go with all of that wine!) All of that being said, I have been obsessed with F&W since the first time I experienced it several years ago!

This is why I've never booked any of the F&WF special events, and instead, stick to the booths. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dessert! But, I get very excited when a booth offers a non-dessert vegetarian option (I need some thing to go with all of that wine!) All of that being said, I have been obsessed with F&W since the first time I experienced it several years ago!
You should try the Parisian breakfast - pastries and mimosas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter