2020 F&G Festival

I'm a little irritated that it is less than 2 weeks away with no menus. There were a few fast and furious releases of merch on Thursday so I thought we would see menus that day or yesterday, but nope.

Hey friends that use the WDW Food&Wine app... any idea why it auto loaded the F&G stuff on my iPad but won’t on my iPhone? I looked for updates in the App Store and there are none... and I know they run separate instances because it doesn’t support device sharing, but I’m not sure why it won’t update on my iPhone. Anyone have this issue?

Hey friends that use the WDW Food&Wine app... any idea why it auto loaded the F&G stuff on my iPad but won’t on my iPhone? I looked for updates in the App Store and there are none... and I know they run separate instances because it doesn’t support device sharing, but I’m not sure why it won’t update on my iPhone. Anyone have this issue?

From experience when they update the app it's through the app itself rather than the store, usually they have a pop up when you open the app stating the new festival data is available. If you're not getting it I would suggest deleting it from the iPhone and reinstalling. It could be a cache issue.

From experience when they update the app it's through the app itself rather than the store, usually they have a pop up when you open the app stating the new festival data is available. If you're not getting it I would suggest deleting it from the iPhone and reinstalling. It could be a cache issue.

Thanks, I tried that and it didn’t work... but oddly, when I switched from data to WiFi, it updated.

I'm waiting to see the prices!
I wouldn't expect to see prices until Wednesday, the first day, unless they start putting the booth signs out early. They usually don't put prices out ahead of time. I would expect everything to be up at least 50 cents to $1 at minimum.

It updated fine on my iPhone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter