2020 ticket sales??

charminnie

Mouseketeer
We are scheduled to arrive 7/22. We have a DVC room but no tickets. Any new info. on when they may begin new ticket sales to people with resort reservations? It may be a resort only trip for us.

We too are awaiting the okay to purchase tickets with our resort reservation. We're scheduled to arrive at ASMO on July 25th. I do know from this board that ASMO will be closed, but as of today it's still showing on My Disney app.

We too are awaiting the okay to purchase tickets with our resort reservation. We're scheduled to arrive at ASMO on July 25th. I do know from this board that ASMO will be closed, but as of today it's still showing on My Disney app.

you have to call them and work out new accommodations or they will automatically cancel on you

We are scheduled to arrive 7/22. We have a DVC room but no tickets. Any new info. on when they may begin new ticket sales to people with resort reservations? It may be a resort only trip for us.
I would call an see what they can do

Following. Curious how they will handle those with 2020 reservations but no tickets

I don’t have a reservation until Sept (do have one in our party without a ticket yet) but I wish they would at least open for those guests with reservations for July. 😭

I too am eagerly awaiting news on this. We have a DVC resort reservation for Labor Day weekend but no tickets yet. I am hoping that they prioritize ticket sales for those with existing on-site resort reservations. Still, I am getting doubtful that we will be able to get a reservation for DHS, since that park seems to be the hardest reservation to get.

I am waiting to add 2 tickets to our November trip for half our group. I am hoping for news soon. We were able to make park reservations for our entire group for all of the days already.

We're still waiting on tickets for Aug 1- 8. As anxious as I am, I can't even imagine how the people feel that are going in a week from now if they don't have tickets. At this point, Disney knows how many park reservations have been made and how many are left. So the theory that they are waiting to gage capacity doesn't fly anymore. It's really unreasonable to just let their customers dangle like this.

We're still waiting on tickets for Aug 1- 8. As anxious as I am, I can't even imagine how the people feel that are going in a week from now if they don't have tickets. At this point, Disney knows how many park reservations have been made and how many are left. So the theory that they are waiting to gage capacity doesn't fly anymore. It's really unreasonable to just let their customers dangle like this.

Or, Disney is waiting to cancel re-opening until the last minute.

You can buy an annual pass through AAA for 2020. I know it might be more expensive but thought I would mention it.

Right now you should lower your expectations and expect the worst. Disney has stopped sales and we don't know when or if they will return in the near future. If that upsets you or brings anxiety it may be best to postpone. If it doesn't bother you then enjoy your trip.

10k+ new cases daily in FL. I’m guessing Disney is on a wait and see approach before they sell a single more ticket in 2020.

Last thing they want is a cluster of new cases traced to their parks.

I wouldn’t hold my breath until this spike in cases wans drastically.

Is there a watch thread for 2020 ticket sales? I find myself clicking all over every couple of days trying to find out if I can buy tickets for my Nov trip.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter