2020 ticket sales??

Any word as to online purchase vs. having to call in? I think I've hit my limit of calling... forever.

I wish I had more info! My TA sent an email that ticket sales are resuming tomorrow 07/09 and they'll send me pricing once it's active.

I would think if they actually start selling tomorrow they'd announce it first a few days prior.

Says who, there have been many dates of rumors.

Three different posters hearing from three different travel agents, that's who.

Maybe it wasn't announced to the general public because they're giving TA's first crack, maybe not. But I guess we'll see tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

May I ask for the name of one of the travel agents mentioned above? My sister needs three more tickets for her party of five for their August trip and she has been super nervous about whether they will all be able to get into the parks.

I just received an email for my 7/14 reservation that says if I still need theme park tickets I can buy them now. I clicked on the link and it is still only showing 2021 tickets, but maybe they are getting ready to open them up?

Attachments

• C467688A-0EFD-4BAC-94FC-2473602B0B06.png
    C467688A-0EFD-4BAC-94FC-2473602B0B06.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 41
Fourth poster with email from TA telling me she can buy tickets tomorrow. I’m letting her do it for me. I looked at Undercover Tourist site and did not see any message from them about ticket sales opening up.

May I ask for the name of one of the travel agents mentioned above? My sister needs three more tickets for her party of five for their August trip and she has been super nervous about whether they will all be able to get into the parks.

I was going to PM you, but I think your account might be too new? I think my TA might only offer tickets along with room reservations, though.

I got an email from my TA today as well. I'm letting her buy mine for me, but I hope she lets me know as soon as she does so that I can make park reservations. My trip is not until November though.

I just emailed my TA. I wonder if it is for those with hotel reservations only. We have a room booked offsite for Christmas. I hope I can get tickets.

Checked with my TA and they have not gotten any information about 2020 tickets opening tomorrow. I will be up at 7:00am checking because I’m hopeful for our August stay to get tickets but I am going to try to not get too excited yet. Ok maybe a little.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter