Status
Not open for further replies.
Making my save the dates....
Over the last couple of weeks I have been making and crafting a fwe things to sent out as save the date boxes to my 14 guests. I have not gone very "disney" as most of my guests have not been before and I dotn want to scare them off :rotfl:

My Save the Date Cards
I have a number of these made by www.vistaprint.co.uk - I think they came out really well, I upgraded the card to a textured one that does not come out in the photos. The matching envelopes are really cute too they have our names and address on the back :)

020-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

I had bought a load of white boxes from ebay and added this design when you open them up:

030-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

They're lovely Gemma!!! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxxo

I've had soem really lovely phonecalls from fmaily about my save the date boxes so I'm really pleased :goodvibes

I've seen a dress I like but - the photo on the website is rubbish as the bride is sitting down (why?!!!)

If anyone has this months issues of perfect wedding its on page 54! (I will scan this in at some point!)

I've had soem really lovely phonecalls from fmaily about my save the date boxes so I'm really pleased :goodvibes

I've seen a dress I like but - the photo on the website is rubbish as the bride is sitting down (why?!!!)

If anyone has this months issues of perfect wedding its on page 54! (I will scan this in at some point!)
Scan it NOW!!!!

Things I LOVE!

This is the dress I have fallen in love with - its a Trudy Lee but her website is has a terrible photo of it - why is the bride sitting down?!!:confused:

57909_1.jpg

I found the dress in Perfect Weddings magazine (pg 54 of the month's issue!), and here is a much better photo - I really love it! I dont think strapless dresses are particulary flattering on me so I love the style of this one :goodvibes

dfd78af3.jpg

A few bridal stores near me have it in stock - I checked with their website so I am going to try this on in a couple of months (want to do a couple of months of the pre wedding diet!).

I also think this one is cute from Debenhams

20071221_033010480985.jpg

I dont want to wear a tiara or veil on my wedding day so I am going for a pretty hairband instead - this is the on I :lovestruc LOVE:lovestruc - but at £180.00 - its a very very expensive hairband!

large_vintage_flower_on_band_large.jpg

I love these too - and have equally scary price tags!

Loretta.jpg

Mary-Beth.jpg

Petra.jpg

how much are the dresses? Resaonable?

I saw some cheap head tiaras .. if you type cheap wedding tiaras and go through some, there is one website that is great- if i fins it i will post it - i had loads of head bands like that for about 50 or 60 quid or less.

Loooove the dress babes!

The whole upper bosy bit is beautiful and so flattering!! :):)

Yay! Tea Length is the way forward!!! :banana: You know I love that dress.... (You may have got that when we were chatting t'other day!! :lmao: )....

Bob xoxoxox

how much are the dresses? Resaonable?

I saw some cheap head tiaras .. if you type cheap wedding tiaras and go through some, there is one website that is great- if i fins it i will post it - i had loads of head bands like that for about 50 or 60 quid or less.

The Trudy Lee one is £450 - but I have seen it online at store for £250 :thumbsup2 Not too bad I dont think. The Debenhams one is about £300.

Thanks I will do a search :)

Loooove the dress babes!

The whole upper bosy bit is beautiful and so flattering!! :):)

Thank you!:hug:

Yay! Tea Length is the way forward!!! :banana: You know I love that dress.... (You may have got that when we were chatting t'other day!! :lmao: )....

Bob xoxoxox

Hehehe!

I love that dress it is so beautiful i did see it in the mag and think wow i buy it every month im addicted lol

have you checked monsoon they do really nice head bands

and i have stolen your idea sorta I have made 1 bridesmaid cookie and double bagged it and put some confetti in the bag I am just about to post pics on my PJ

I love that dress it is so beautiful i did see it in the mag and think wow i buy it every month im addicted lol

and i have stolen your idea sorta I have made 1 bridesmaid cookie and double bagged it and put some confetti in the bag I am just about to post pics on my PJ
Now you're all making me want to do cookies!!!!!!!

Feel free to steel away - I am flattered someone has!:lmao:

The double bagging thing worked really well with mine :)

Feel free to steel away - I am flattered someone has!:lmao:

The double bagging thing worked really well with mine :)

you are welcome I never would even of thought of double bagging it if i hadnt of read yours thank you very much ill let you know what she thinks tomorrow :D

The STD's look great and the cookies turned out beautiful! Your guests are going to know they are in for a great wedding when they see them!:cool1: I really like the box you put them in! The dress looks gorgeous! Very unique! It looks totally glam- I can't wait for you to try it on!

Love the dresses. Look online for a headband there are millions of websites out there with reasonable price tags.

The STD's look great and the cookies turned out beautiful! Your guests are going to know they are in for a great wedding when they see them!:cool1: I really like the box you put them in! The dress looks gorgeous! Very unique! It looks totally glam- I can't wait for you to try it on!

Thank you for your lovely comments! The cookies were really yummy too - I had to eat one!
Love the dresses. Look online for a headband there are millions of websites out there with reasonable price tags.

I will do! I love the ones I have seen - but I cannot spend that much on a hairband (although I did try to convinve myself it would be ok if I wasnt wearing a veil or tiara hehe!)

Oh my gosh, you did an amazing job on your STDs. Very cute and thoughtful. Way to go !

Thank you! Everyone has said they loved them :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter