• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Contracts All At Riviera

WolffPack06

Earning My Ears
Hello, new to the board. So we inherited 3 contracts but they are all at Riviera. I know this probably a silly question, but there isnt a way to break up home resorts at this point, is there?

I believe you would have to sell and buy at a new home resort. You can’t change your home resort or UY.

Hello, new to the board. So we inherited 3 contracts but they are all at Riviera. I know this probably a silly question, but there isnt a way to break up home resorts at this point, is there?
Each contract stands alone, so you could sell one (or two, or all three) of them and use the proceeds to buy at the home resort(s) you’d prefer to have.

What you cannot do is sell part of one contract - each contract has to be sold in its entirety. But you don’t have to sell all three.

Were these contracts purchased directly from Disney vacation club? If so, then you should be able to take title to them as direct points in which case you can use those Riviera points to book at all DVC resorts at 7 months.
If the contracts were purchased from the resale market then they can only be used to book stays at Riviera.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter