3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

So yesterday I got DH talking about vacations. It doesn't look good. He says that nobody goes to WDW 4 years in a row, and I said, "um yes they do, so go more than once a year too", and he said with his hip replacement, he really doesn't know if he wants to go anywhere. So I'm bummed. I tried tlaking him into a cruise too. Not so much walking, etc, but he just seems to hate that idea. I could've actually booked a low cat. room yesterday for a good price too, but I knew that it wouldn't be that easy. He has to think about things for several weeks. :confused3
So Maybe he'll come around and we can do something. Even if it's not a Disney cruise, I would be happy with anything. Or maybe I can talk him into staying offsite and doing Universal and Seaworld.
Or it may be nothing. We'll live, but it would be more pleasnat if we went somewhere. LOL!
I know in 2008 I had asked if he wanted to try out staying offsite and doing universal early in Jan, and then one day in Feb he came in the house out of the blue and said price a Disney trip. So it COULD happen, but I don't feel like it will.
I got some more pics to post, plus I've been meaning to post some X-mas ones too. I still haven't even loaded them on the computer yet tho.

We will be going for the 4th year in a row this year so tell dh it does happen! My dh didn't want to go this year so I am taking my mom instead it will be mom, myself and ds I'm kinda glad he's not going I could tell he was getting burned out on it and it will be a whole new experience with my mom.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you that you get to take a trip this year. Have you ever done the Disney On Ice shows? Maybe that could give you a little Disney fix:)

I priced out universal today. As cheap as I could, picking a fairfield inn near there and it would cost 532 for 5 nights and tickets. I thought that was really good. It has a contental breakfast as well. And we could try to eat cheaply. I mentioned it to him and he grumbled and said we would still have to get there too. He said wait till he retires in 2 years and then we can go. Now he says he's retiring all the time, so I never pay attention to that. He would't know what to do with himslef. LOL! Cows are his life! :lmao:
So at least I planted that in his head. but again, he's not being very cooperative right now! LOL!

I priced out universal today. As cheap as I could, picking a fairfield inn near there and it would cost 532 for 5 nights and tickets. I thought that was really good. It has a contental breakfast as well. And we could try to eat cheaply. I mentioned it to him and he grumbled and said we would still have to get there too. He said wait till he retires in 2 years and then we can go. Now he says he's retiring all the time, so I never pay attention to that. He would't know what to do with himslef. LOL! Cows are his life! :lmao:
So at least I planted that in his head. but again, he's not being very cooperative right now! LOL!

How about having your daughter ask him? I'm not above that approach here! And remind him how quickly she's growing up, that she will only love this little kid stuff so long..... yadda yadda yadda....

Keep working on him and good luck!

You have any stuff you can sell on Ebay or a garage sale?????

How about having your daughter ask him? I'm not above that approach here! And remind him how quickly she's growing up, that she will only love this little kid stuff so long..... yadda yadda yadda....

Don't worry, I will use that card too! LOL! :rotfl2::thumbsup2 Also if we go, I figure we can sneak a day at Disney. I have 2 adult tickets from years ago, so we would only need to buy DD 1. Also a evening at DTD maybe too. LOL! In tha past we have never booked anything earlier than than Jan 26th, and one year Feb 15 and those are for early March dates. So we got time.
I never have luck with ebay, and I guess I just don't have good stuff to sell. LOL!

Totally off topic, but I saw that your picture of your DD and Mary Poppins won 3rd place at all ears. How cool. that pci is gorgeous!

shytotigger.jpg

lasthugtotigger.jpg

oheyeore.jpg

takemyhand.jpg

signiteyore.jpg

Oh Jen, I'm sorry that you still can't get your hubby to cooperate on going to Orlando. Maybe Claire can talk some sense into him.:lmao:

When you get a chance, come over and join me in my pre-trip report. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2369646

Thanks, I'll go check it out!

I did tell Claire today that we most likely won't be going on vacation this year...and also told her that she has been a bit bratty lately, and if we have anychance of dad saying yes, she better straighten up. Well she cried, of course, then she said, You can't go without me. AWW! She thought I meant that DH and I were going, but she wasn't. I told her no, we would never go without her, but she needs to let dad know she would like to go and she better be good. :littleangel:
I priced the same vacation to Universal again and it went lower...not sure how, but it was for $425.16 to stay at an offsite hotel (5 nights) and includes tickets and a continental breakfast. I read the reviews on tripadvisor and for the most part the yare all good. I wish DH would JUST DO IT!!! LOL!
I will miss Disney, but I know we can do one day there and I thought of perhaps a half day at DTD, maybe trying for t-rex if possible...all in my fantasy world! :angel:

So all of you say a little prayer that DH comes around! :wizard:

OK, one other quirky thing I have to tell you all. You are gonna laugh.
As some of you may remember, I am a licesned cosmetologist. I don;t work currently, but keep my license up. A girl I went to beauty school with lives near me and we lost touch for many years (she didn't live so close when we actually went to school together, but married aguy and they moved about 2 miles from me) Ironically our girls go to school togehter and we have reconnected and do each others hair now, since it is free.
So today was a day to get together and color and cut each other. I blech my hair blonde. (I'm naturally bonde, but it's gotten darker as I got older so now I bleach it blonder) Because I use bleach my hair is porus and we have well water. It picks up an orange cast on the ends, so I use a well water treatment on my hair so often, which then makes my hair more porus. I did this on Sunday to get the orange out before coloring this week. I also put a voilet red in my bangs and in the back and a few stripes on the sides for fun.
Sadly this color fades really fast, and so this time I got a more purple color in a different brand to see how that worked.
Well lets say it REALLY worked! :scared1: The purple pots are great. They turned out wonderful, but as I rinsed my hair the purple flowed thrugh my porus blonde hair and it is now bright PINK! Like the color of Claire's BBB's pink extensions. The roots are blonde! I tell you ...I am one hot chick right now! LOL! Hot pink that is! :wizard:
So now I am using another treatment on my head to try and get rid of this pink stuff. I know it will wash out in a few washes, but it's really pink right now, and I want it faded at least some what before I go in public!
Sorry...no pics of this! LOL!

Oh and by the way, Claire loves it and doesn't want me to change it. And wants me to do her hair like it! :lmao:

Claire's Birthday was Dec 10,,yes...over a month ago, but I just finally started going thru the pictures. So here's a few

gifts2.jpg

gifts3.jpg

cake.jpg

And a few more!!!!
These were taken the Sunday after her b-day. We went to see Princess and the Frog and the Pizza Hut afterwards.

pizzahut.jpg

pizzagroup.jpg

pizzahutpresents.jpg

card.jpg

uno.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter