3rd Times a Charm! Mar. 8-14..lots of pics

You guys are terrible! I did get some of it out and it has just a hit of pink now. Skip says it looks like I am just standing under a red light with a glow on my head. LOL! Hopefully after a couple more washes it will be gone.

Here are some fun in the snow pictures. Skip was pulling Claire behind the gator on a sled.

sledding.jpg

sledding2.jpg

overthehill.jpg

sledding3.jpg

Well, I've made it to page 13! Only 100 more to go! :) Thoroughly enjoying your TR. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas Eve. We went out to dinner with my family. We had a private room all to ourselves at the restaurant, so Claire and her cousin put on a "show" for us. LOL! Lots of singing and acting silly.

xmaseve.jpg

zhuzhu.jpg

xmaseve-1.jpg

videocamera.jpg

xmaseveentertainment.jpg

singing-1.jpg

Hey....you can't call us terrible about wanting to see the pink hair pictures 'cause you didn't have to tell us about it. You know if you ever reveal secrets on the Dis, we're gonna want to hear all about it.:lmao:

The snow pictures are great. I see that Skip is recovering from surgery and is out and about now. I'm sure that makes him happy.

The Christmas pictures are so cute.

I know! LOL! :lmao:

Skip went to the Dr.s today for a check up. He is still having alot of pain in his groin area. The Dr said either the joint is turned, or a muslce is dragging or a hernia, so he got more x-rays today, but worse case scenario is they have to go back in and reset the hip. UGH!!! :scared1:

I know! LOL! :lmao:

Skip went to the Dr.s today for a check up. He is still having alot of pain in his groin area. The Dr said either the joint is turned, or a muslce is dragging or a hernia, so he got more x-rays today, but worse case scenario is they have to go back in and reset the hip. UGH!!! :scared1:

Oh mercy! Let's just pray it's not the worse case scenario.

Hello! I found your trip report the other day and I have finally read through the entire thing! I absolutely loved it!! Claire is so adorable and I love all of her dresses! I also loved her pirate photo shoot and next time you go to WDW, you should definitely take her to Pirate League. I did it last June and had so much fun!! :goodvibes

Hello! I found your trip report the other day and I have finally read through the entire thing! I absolutely loved it!! Claire is so adorable and I love all of her dresses! I also loved her pirate photo shoot and next time you go to WDW, you should definitely take her to Pirate League. I did it last June and had so much fun!! :goodvibes

Thanks for reading. I have anothe set of pics to post yet, and then will put some final thoughts about my trip. I'll try to get that up tomorrow!

Hey everyone! I am an old woman today. My son turned 21 today. Boy do I feel like I much to young to have a child that age! Thanks goodness Claire keeps me young!

No trip to Disney this year is official. I have close to $3000 worth of dental work needed, so there is no way to go to Disney now.
I have this theory. Either God is sticking it to DH for telling us no, and not wanting to spend the money on a trip, or he is really sticking it to me, and making sure we can't go. :confused3 LOL! I like to beleive he is sticking itto DH. :rotfl:
Going in for a lovely root canal on Monday. Can you believe that alone cost $2000!!!!!!!! I had one about 7 years ago, and I think it was only half that much then, and I was mad about how much it cost then. I AM going to start buying lottery tickets now! So everyone sprinkle some pixie dust my way!

So sorry about your teeth I feel like I've put a million dollars into my teeth. I just hope River never has the problems I've had with my teeth. I'm sorry about you not being able to go to Disney this year. After my trip coming up in Oct. I will probably have to wait at least 2 years to go back at least I can get on the boards everyday and feel like I'm there for a little while.
I had River when I was 38 so he keeps me feeling young. Happy b-day to your son!

Wow your TR was GREAT!!!! It took me a few days to read off and on but I enjoyed every minute of it. Skip sounds alot like my husband- I had to laugh when you said he was up bright and early the last day and ready to go because that is something my dh would do :lmao:. I am bringing him around slowly!!!!

3000 for dental work ouch I am sorry to hear that. But as they say, all you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust- and WDW isn't going anywhere, so I am sure you will make it back soon.

Wow your TR was GREAT!!!! It took me a few days to read off and on but I enjoyed every minute of it. Skip sounds alot like my husband- I had to laugh when you said he was up bright and early the last day and ready to go because that is something my dh would do :lmao:. I am bringing him around slowly!!!!

3000 for dental work ouch I am sorry to hear that. But as they say, all you need is faith, trust, and pixie dust- and WDW isn't going anywhere, so I am sure you will make it back soon.

Thanks so much for reading!
I did buy a lottery ticket yesterday! LOL! I think mega millions is way up there again....wouldn't that be nice to win!

disneychristmasstore.jpg

dumbowindow.jpg

readytopose.jpg

I will post some thoughts about the trip too! I also went and saw Nemo on Ice last night and plan to get a few of those pics up as well, though they aren;t very good pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter