4/16-6/29 Toy Story Mania Facts & Discussion - NEWS: Ride Open w/Same Day FP (6/19-29)

Yes although I think many thought it would be longer. Personally I wasn’t expecting a full closure. I am now under the belief that the new entrance will open when it reopens.
I am holding out hope that this is the case. Really hoping that we are lucky enough to stumble across soft openings on one of our HS days 6/19, 23 or 25 :)

Wish I knew when the FPs would come out when planning our days ... In Orlando for over a week -- but our May 20-22 are too firmly planned away from HS. A sigh. Will fight the RD crowds on May 16 ;-) .

We have our HS day as June 19. Riding TSM wasn't high on our list, so skipping it is fine. But do you think it reopening that day will cause there to be much higher crowds in the park? We're doing afternoon/evening there.

We're in HS on 6/19 too. No luck for us scheduling TSM FPs. Hopefully that will change if they are on track with re-opening the ride on 6/19.

If they’re switching the entrance/exit during the closure, then how can we ride it on the 20th without entering through Toy Story Land that isn’t open yet?

If they’re switching the entrance/exit during the closure, then how can we ride it on the 20th without entering through Toy Story Land that isn’t open yet?
It sounds like the back entrance will still be usable unless they open a path to the new entrance within the land during that last week. Before the closure it will work just as it has been since January in that you enter the attraction though the current ride exit.

Bummed! We are there may 12 - 19th! Was really hoping FP for TSMM would be back by then! It’s my favorite ride! With my 84 yr aunt & 73 mom we can’t do stand by it’s just too long for them. I’ll have to wait until August to ride it.

We're in HS on 6/19 too. No luck for us scheduling TSM FPs. Hopefully that will change if they are on track with re-opening the ride on 6/19.

We're there on the 19th as well...and that's currently the only day we're planning to be at DHS. I really hope it opens then...and that we can grab a FP for it before then!

So glad I checked these boards today. I've been so busy the last few days that I haven't had time read the boards or even think about my trip. I was able to get FP for TSM on June 5 at 9:25am, which was the exact time I had one for RRC so will work perfectly with my plans. I'm hoping to get DD11 to ride RRC, but not sure I will especially now that I don't have a FP for it. But oh well, she'd rather ride TSM so I guess it's better to FP that one. I wish HS didn't have tiers, because there's just no tier 2 rides we want to do except Star Tours.

We're here now and had hoped to be able to grab FP's as it's my wife's favourite ride. Oh well, we'll survive and try to catch it a couple of times SB.

We're there on the 19th as well...and that's currently the only day we're planning to be at DHS. I really hope it opens then...and that we can grab a FP for it before then!

6/19 is our DHS, too. I just tried to get a FP+ for that day, but it says none are available. Do you know if they are all taken for that day or did they not release them yet? We will be there on 6/26, too, but I already have my FP+ booked for that day for another park. I’m really hoping I can get FP+ for 6/19.

6/19 is our DHS, too. I just tried to get a FP+ for that day, but it says none are available. Do you know if they are all taken for that day or did that not release them yet? We will be there on 6/26, too, but I already have my FP+ booked for that day for another park. I’m really hoping I can get FP+ for 6/19.

FP+ are currently not available for 6/19-6/29. TBD if that changes at some point.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter