4th Fastpass easier today 6/7 than yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may very well be right for all I know. I'm not a judge, lawyer, P.O., and have no formal knowledge of the laws in Orlando. Keep in mind, a good portion of guests don't have MBs. They drive to the park, purchase a ticket, and enjoy their one day there.

I think anyone that has ever exited MK after Wishes, or EPCOT after Illuminations would agree that this simply wouldn't work. 10's of thousands of guest would not wait in line to exit the park.

Can't those without MBs scan their fingers to leave?

"10's of thousands of guest would not wait in line to exit the park. "

Yeah, it would suck, but what choice would they have? When it's time to exit the park they have to exit the park.

Last edited:
Can't those without MBs scan their fingers to leave?

"10's of thousands of guest would not wait in line to exit the park. "

Yeah, it would suck, but what choice would they have? When it's time to exit the park they have to exit the park.
Disney prides itself on providing a "world class guest experience." I don't think implementing this type of exit would help improve guest experience when it tries to alleviate crowds, especially in that area (new security, etc). Imagine having to wake up a sleeping child to press his/her finger at a tapstile just to leave?

I am sure if it were truly deemed necessary, Disney would try to do something and spin it as a "magical" enhancement, but I could not imagine this bottleneck when leaving a park. I'd personally forgo any 4th, 5th, 6th, etc FP+ selection to make it back to my resort hours earlier. lol

Disney prides itself on providing a "world class guest experience." I don't think implementing this type of exit would help improve guest experience when it tries to alleviate crowds, especially in that area (new security, etc). Imagine having to wake up a sleeping child to press his/her finger at a tapstile just to leave?

I am sure if it were truly deemed necessary, Disney would try to do something and spin it as a "magical" enhancement, but I could not imagine this bottleneck when leaving a park. I'd personally forgo any 4th, 5th, 6th, etc FP+ selection to make it back to my resort hours earlier. lol

LOL. Maybe they can have a hand held scanner? Kids under three years old don't need to scan out. Do older kids sleep in strollers?

Yeah, they would probably have to have a lot more turnstiles installed. I'm not sure there's an easy answer. They will probably just come up with another system solution.

Amazing the issues that come up because some people want more than their fair share.

No kidding...the carnage of FP+ will go on for a long time.

I find it amusing that people can "get a good 4th+ FP" by continuallly keeping their nose in their phone. Awesome.

And I say anybody who thinks recent changes will open up more FP availability for 4th and beyond FP is living in a dream world. Better put, there may be more availability, but with 25,000-30,000 people in the park, it will still just be a crapshoot to get one. Awesome.

I harken back to mom2rk's sentiment...any time you make something desirable easy to get, more people will get it. I still say Disnay really didn't know what they were getting into with FP+, and they've just been bumbling along ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter