5/12-5/26, 2007- LIVE from the first MED repo cruise! Now adding PICS! :)

Don't feel bad about the taxidriver....Gilbraltar sounds like the highlight of your trip so far! I'll bet your son will never forget it!!:love: Thx again for all the details!!!!!!!:cloud9:

I LOVE the picture of your son with the monkey! That is amazing that they are so friendly. Thanks so much for the reports!

Hey, get ready to get off guys! I'm sure ready to get on!

I'm sitting on the plane now!

I can't believe the translatlantic is almost over............and the first Med cruise is about to begin................:banana:

Hi all,
We made it to Barcelona. At the dock right now.
Fireworks last night were fantastic.
Will start my reports tomorrow. Will be hard to top Michelle's though.

Everyone have a great day....we will.

Yes we are docked in Barcelona!

Actually we were here last night but did not dock. They had a fabulous fireworks show to greet us. Then we went back out to sea for the night.

This morning coming into the harbor there were more fireworks to greet us!

It has been a fabulous trip.

Oh... and last night at midnight ship time, they showed Pirates 3. I did not stay up as it was too late for me. They will be showing it all day today for those that did not want to stay up. But not me... I will spend my day in Barcelona and not in a theater!

Not sure I will be on again to post as it is a busy day and night. Then tomorrow we are off the ship :( But then I go to Disneyland Paris!

Debbie

Thank you so much for the postings it has been great hearing all about the trip and thinking of the magic getting nearer this side of the pond.

Glad you liked Gibraltar - I always enjoy it too as it is quite unique I think and as you say so easy to do on your own. Do they still have the changing of the guard I wonder - few years since I was there,

Safe onward journey to all and thanks for looking after the Magic for us.

Inspite of the negative postings in the past about this adventure am sure that the rest of the med trip will live up to everyone's expectations and am certainly looking forward to it myself in a few weeks time.

Wow I can't believe it's almost over already, where has the time gone? Thank you to everyone who's been updating us it's been wonderful to hear your thoughts and experiences on this journey. Heres to a safe trip home and can't wait to hear all about the rest of the trip.

Its been so nice following along with you all. I can't believe two weeks are almost up! I hope you all had a wonderful time and I wish you all a safe journey home.

But I sure will miss seeing the Magic on the port cam. Take good care of her for us!

Its been so nice following along with you all. I can't believe two weeks are almost up! I hope you all had a wonderful time and I wish you all a safe journey home.

But I sure will miss seeing the Magic on the port cam. Take good care of her for us!

I totally agree.

Its been two weeks already?????? Wow, that went by fast.

EVERYONE for their reports......I'm sorry it is over for all of you, I can only imagine how fast two weeks has gone by on The Magic....:love:

Safe travels to all who are departing the ship, and magical dreams are wished for EVERYONE taking the Med cruise this summer:grouphug:

PLEASE, if you are sailing on The Magic this summer, continue the reports (if you have time) - for all of us 'stuck' stateside, they are what keep us going daily.:cheer2:

Thanks everyone for posting on your trip
it has be wonderful following you all

so whats the plans now you are in europe
save trip home

Thanks to everyone for the trip posts. DW and I have been following them daily, it's almost as if we were on the cruise (almost! :goodvibes ). On to smooth sailing on the Med. :boat:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter