• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

5/12-5/26, 2007- LIVE from the first MED repo cruise! Now adding PICS! :)

Michelle2

Visited every Disney park in the world :)
Hi everyone,

Here it is! My Live trip report like I promised!
party: party:
I am so excited to be on this cruise !!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I know alot of people want to know how this cruise goes, especially those on the other repo on the way back, so here goes!

I have to make a few disclaimers:

1. My writings are in no way witty or funny like other posters on here---so sorry! (I wish I was, because I sure appreciate them.) So I hope my report isn't so dry that it bores anyone to tears. I pretty much just tell it as I see it.

2. I might not do it religiously every day, since I do not know how many minutes I will use up in 2 weeks instead of one.

OK intros:
Me- 35, Disney fanatic---bordering on OCD, but not too bad once I am on the ship!

DH- 37, sometimes acts like 5 (but please don't tell him that!) :rolleyes1 just kidding. He mostly goes along for the ride to appease me, but he is actually REALLY excited to be on this cruise. I think DCL is our compromise. :)

DS 4, our Stitch in every sense of the word. I would like to apologize to everyone on the cruise in advance. He is unpredicable and the hardest of all our 4 kids, so we never know what he will do sometimes.

We have 4 children all together, but our 3 oldest children 14, 13, and 10 are staying home with grandma and grandpa because of school. They actually wanted a break from their little brother, so are actually happy to stay home! :confused3

Right now, we are at the airport in Boise, Idaho, about ready to board our plane to Denver and then on to Orlando.
Now this is one of my most stressful part of the trip for me. I am doing this trip report while waiting for DS and DH to join me and its getting a little too close for comfort.
You see, my sister was supposed to drop us off at the airport, but bailed on us at the last minute, so he and DS dropped me off at the airport with the bags, and they went to drop the car off at my sister's house (she is letting us park in her garage) and had to call a taxi, and of course was waiting and waiting for it to come. I know they are on their way, but I ....

OK they just called and are through security and are eating at McD's. I feel a little better, but will be alot better once we are in Orlando! I have had so many mishaps with so many airlines, I don't trust any of 'em. ;)

We are boarding, talk to everyone later!

Edited 5/26/07: (still editing and adding the links, so still in constructioon)
Here is the table of contents for my portion of the trip report/updates:

Pre-trip report day, part one
Pre-trip report day, part two
Day 1: Boarding Day! (new pics added 6/7/07)
Day 2: Mother's Day on Castaway Cay!! (new pics added 6/7/07)
Day 3: Day at Sea #1
Day 4: Day at Sea #2
Day 5: Day at Sea #3
Day 6: Day at Sea #4
Day 7: Day at Sea #5
Day 8: Day at Sea #6
Some pics of Tenerife
Day 9: Tenerife
Day 10: Sea day
Day 11: Cadiz
Some pics of Gibraltar
Day 12: Gibraltar
Day 13: Last Day at Sea (new--added 6/11/07)
Day 14: Barcelona (new--added 6/30/07)
Disembarking Day :( and Barecelona day (new--added 6/30/07)
Day 16: Flying home: Coming soon
Final thoughts and advice for future Med cruisers: Coming soon

Have a MAGICal cruise! I know you have a pretty large DIS group going and I'm sure you will all have a blast!

Michelle!

Those of us on future Med cruises are SO thankful to you for posting live. We can live our trips through you. ....:hourglass

we will do the same on our trip so you can return in my memories, how's that? We are so looking forward to hearing EVERY juicy detail.... But... don't forget to take time to enjoy yourself as well. Posts after "Drink of the Day" Specials should be fun! :surfweb:

PS - Your writing is beautiful and funyy and witty... hey, we're an easy crowd to please!!! :flower3:

Thanks agian, Julie

Can't wait to meet some of you guys tomorrow, look for me over in Youth Activities. Till then, sweet Disney Dreams!

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

OOOOH, I can't wait for this one! I want to see lots of pics and hear all about all the special stuff that DCL is giving you! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope it's a great trip!!!

Take lots of pictures!!!

Have a great crossing!! See you in Barcelona !!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

Thanks for your live report we havent had one in a long time. Have a great time wish i was their.pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Please make sure that you know who Susie is as I'll be using this venue to notify her if/when grandson #2 arrives!

have a fantastic trip and take good care of "our" Magic!! Can't wait to read your live report! How exciting!

Here's wishing everyone on the repo a wonderful and magical time. Can't wait to hear all the details.

Fun, fun, fun for all. :yay: :yay: :yay: :goodvibes :goodvibes

I'm so freakin jealous!

Hi Lynn & Scott, Georgie & Joe, Char & Andy, Bob & Lee, Linda & Robert, Ken & Shari, and Debbie!!!

Have a great time!:thumbsup2

Hi all the 11 night Southern Stalkers!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter