5/12-5/26, 2007- LIVE from the first MED repo cruise! Now adding PICS! :)

e98cd0e0.jpg

e98cd0df.jpg

Why are there numbers hanging from the awning?

Sorry if this sounds like a silly question, but I've never cruised before.:sad1:

Can someone post the link to the webcam so we can all enjoy her sailing???

thanks!!!!!

Bob and Lee's flight is on time..we pick them up shortly to join everyone at the port!

I am guessing Scott is first in line, with his early morning departure time ..lol
I didn't know you were going Cheryl!

I also didn't know that Tony & Adrienne were going- MAN I REALLY FEEL LEFT OUT!

Have a great trip....can't wait to meet up with some of you on the 25th or 26th.

thanks silver7:thumbsup2

I clicked on the port cam and I get a picture but you can't make anything out. A bit cloudy. Maybe it will clear by sail time:rolleyes1

I wonder how many people are watching this thread?popcorn::

Have a GREAT time y'all!:banana:

Count me in. popcorn:: popcorn:: I have lots to do today but I will be checking in eery hour or so. popcorn:: popcorn:: I haven't been this excited about someone elses cruise since the first Panama crossing.:dance3:

I'll be working when the ship sails...(but at least I'll still be at Epcot!)

Bon Voyage all you Magic sailors - we're living vicariously through you!

:goodvibes I have WAY to much stuff I need to be doing today to be watching this thread like a hawk :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

:beach: Happy sailing! Post more pics when you can.

I bet Scott and Lynn were first in line :goodvibes

Have fun! We're on the 3rd one in june! Can't wait for summer. Please post any info on the exchange rate on board and how it works. That would be appreciated!
S

:goodvibes I have WAY to much stuff I need to be doing today to be watching this thread like a hawk :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

:beach: Happy sailing! Post more pics when you can.

I bet Scott and Lynn were first in line :goodvibes

OK

Who wants a lanyard!!!
The Lanyard Master Kpros / Ken :wizard:
e98c9a08.jpg

AHHHH Just look at HER..

e98c9a05.jpg

I want a lanyard! Hi Ken! :yay: :yay: :)

Peter, are you the official picture poster?

I am so jealous of all those sailing---will be watching this thread to hear about your magical trip.

No need to tell you to have a great trip!!! Thanks for posting this for all of us stuck at home.

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter