5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuba diver said:
One year Netflix subscription $200

Lots of popcorn to enjoy the movies with $50

Having OH keep her mouth shut.....priceless

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: You're in for it now!!!!!!

justmestace said:
INDIAN GIVER!

ah-yes! that's it!

told mike the story and he said "oh well, they lose!"

I'm just surprised the code was still valid as it said it expired one year from time of purchase. "oh well"

justmestace said:
:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: You're in for it now!!!!!!

oh don't worry. i'll get him back. he's always expecting cookies from me. i'll make him a "special" batch! ;)

kikipug said:
Wow... OM, do you have tire marks on your back?? :moped: (OK... so it's a scooter, and not a bus that he threw you under... where's that bus driving smiley???)
(Brings a whole new meaning to LYMI)

There's this one:

But this one reminds me of Jim!

ohiominnie said:

On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
(Oh my God..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)

This one had to have been done for Jay's brother.....only it wasn't a chain saw, it was a hedge trimmer...and it wasn't his hands!!

One of my favorites was on the bag of peanuts on Southwest Airlines:
Allergy Warning: Packaged in a plant that processes nuts. (ya think?)

PLEASE tell me I do not have to share a T.O.P. with Jay's brother, his hedge trimmer, and his....his.....

I'm wishing that I hadn't posted those bus pictures. Now I can't get that stupid song out of my head.

"The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round..."

I found a better one for the tire tracks on him, anyway.....

Season 2 of 24.....wow! just finished it....thank you Blockbuster!

Diana....have you gotten your next disc yet?

We watched Season 1, disc 2 last night. We're way behind. Disc 3 should be here when Kevin gets home. I'm a little bored by the "political intrigue" scenes, but the rest of them are pretty riveting.

Veronica Mars Season 1 just came out on DVD also, so that's in our queue now. We caught some of that show over the summer, and we're watching the new season now. Really good show too!

Dancind said:
We watched Season 1, disc 2 last night. We're way behind. Disc 3 should be here when Kevin gets home. I'm a little bored by the "political intrigue" scenes, but the rest of them are pretty riveting.

Hey, GMTA!!!
....b/c during season 1 I told Mike "I'm sick of this whole Kevin story line!" It is crucial to the over all story line though. :)

You ever going to make me a Netflix friend? (grin)

Quiet night tonight. It was after 8:00 when I finished the laundry, then got the crazy idea to steam my face. I drug out all of the Elemis products I've been suckered into buying and went through the whole regime.....now I am beee-U-teee-ful. LOL Believe that, and I have a bridge I'll sell you.

Angie...if you decide to catch up on all the posts you missed while you are recuperating....know that I am thinking about you tonight!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter