7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Thanks so much for your warm welcomes! :goodvibes

I haven't had a chance to check on this thread since Sunday night and WOW - I can't believe how behind I was - I don't know if I can keep up with you guys for the next 18 months :worship:

Michele

Remember the hairy chest speedo contest will be held on our first sea day at the Quite Cove Pool, Mike & Andrew & myself will be judging to see which of the ladies wins!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :scared1: :sick: :scared:

Wow, I missed some fun comments on the end of the last thread.

The speedo parade in front of Palo was very tastefully done on the PC EB repo:rotfl:
Most of them wore t-shirts:rotfl2:
I totally forgot they had threatened to do it and it was a blast to watch them parade by:lmao:

Mike, did all the wives know or were any of them surprised as well:confused3

I enjoyed the tea at Palo, but then I've never been to a "real" tea before. I wound up mixing the roobis tea with the chai tea (Esteri gave me the idea) and it tasted great, except the strainer's holes were too big and couldn't keep the leaves out of my tea.

Remember the hairy chest speedo contest will be held on our first sea day at the Quite Cove Pool, Mike & Andrew & myself will be judging to see which of the ladies wins!:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :laughing: :scared1: :sick: :scared:

I have no words.................................:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

Hi!

I haven't had a chance to check on this thread since Sunday night and WOW - I can't believe how behind I was - I don't know if I can keep up with you guys for the next 18 months :worship:

Michele

Don't worry -- we hit spurts of being more chatty, but then other times it is much easier to keep up . . . and be sure to join in when you can and ask any questions you think of:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

Tonight is Bunco night. I am tired of bringing money there but not taking any home. I guess if I gave it up til after the cruise I would have $180 saved. OH WOW that would take care of ?????? not much!:rotfl2:

Ok, I have to go back and read the 10 pages of posts since this morning on the last thread.......be back later.......

Hi!

Michele

Don't worry if you can't keep up, I usually can't. I try to pop in when I can. Sometimes I have more free time, other times not so much. Jump in whenever you can and have fun.

Wow I left & poor Mike took the brunt of the attack!;) :lmao: :eek:

Out numbered & abandoned I wonder if he will ever return?:confused:

I'm ba-ack!!!!

Hi!

Michele

welcome to the party!!:banana:

I'm not competing..........:hippie:

Ok, I'm caught up, I guess during parent visitation week, I still have to check in more often............:confused3

oooooooooo.........with this post, I tie Izzi, while she's sleeping........:cool1:

Thx to Laura, I've booked Dancing With the Stars in AC, on Feb. 7th with table seats..........thx!!!:banana: You sold me!!:worship: The DH is happy too!:thumbsup2 How else should we do winter..........:confused:

User Name Posts
jlawall 8
jilljill 6
Disneynutinlondon 5
RJAYL 4
Madisonznana 3
bellelinus 2
MrsScooby 1
Caropooh 1
alanapapa 1
cruisin'Mike 1
BluegrassBelles 1
msec
This may be the first AND LAST time I'm in first place.....I'll stop for awhile and check my other threads.......sorry, I couldn't :3dglasses resist!!:rotfl: :surfweb: :worship: :banana: :cutie: :laughing:

Andrew and I talked about it and decided we won't be coming to NYC for pizza. :sad1: Besides the fact of paying 500.00 for airfare for the 2 of us to hang out and have pizza for a couple hours with you guys, there's also Alana's Murder Mystery at church. We can't in good conscience miss Alana's performance just to go have fun for the weekend. Hopefully there will be another meet that we can attend!

Andrew and I talked about it and decided we won't be coming to NYC for pizza. :sad1: Besides the fact of paying 500.00 for airfare for the 2 of us to hang out and have pizza for a couple hours with you guys, there's also Alana's Murder Mystery at church. We can't in good conscience miss Alana's performance just to go have fun for the weekend. Hopefully there will be another meet that we can attend!

Your DD's performance is much more important than our DISmeet, maybe we'll be able to plan something in WDW before the cruise (how cool would THAT be?)........sorry, you can't make it this time but I'm sure something else will come up............:lovestruc :) :goodvibes

I think you made the right decision -- we (and the pizza!) probably couldn't have lived up to the expectations generated by $500 airfare:rotfl: We will definitely do this a few times before the Baltic cruise . . . plus, as JoAnn mentioned, we can plan some things not in NYC as well.

I think you made the right decision -- we (and the pizza!) probably couldn't have lived up to the expectations generated by $500 airfare:rotfl: We will definitely do this a few times before the Baltic cruise . . . plus, as JoAnn mentioned, we can plan some things not in NYC as well.

:thumbsup2 :banana: :worship: :love: :jumping1: :tink: :earsboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter