7/18/2010 Mickey's Baltic Ballyhoo!! Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess it is official, we have been closed down after 263 pages and 3937 messages. Anyone want to start a pool on the date this one gets closed?:surfweb:
I'll go with March 5 for my first choice and March 24 for my second choice! They are also the DD's birthdays!

I've never had a facial, manicure or pedicure. I'm thinking I'm probably missing out on some of the finer things in life!

You should try them and find out -- I do know some people who don't like a facial, or a pedicure, massage, etc., but I love things like that. You don't know what category you will fall into unless you try:goodvibes

Well I guess it is official, we have been closed down after 263 pages and 3937 messages. Anyone want to start a pool on the date this one gets closed?:surfweb:

I'll go with April Fool's;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Maybe it will get closed at 249 -- or say it is closed and not really be:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You should try them and find out -- I do know some people who don't like a facial, or a pedicure, massage, etc., but I love things like that. You don't know what category you will fall into unless you try:goodvibes

My feet are too ticklish to really enjoy a pedicure:laughing:

You only resemble a lady? You're not really one? This thread is really become a True Confessions! :rotfl2:

A person can be female -- a woman -- and not be "a lady" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: (probably saying a lot more about myself than Barb, for sure:laughing: )

Subscribing.....glad I found you all - maybe now I can keep up!

Be back later - gotta to fly April to Volleyball practice.

:wave2:

My feet are too ticklish to really enjoy a pedicure:laughing:

See, Laurie, I have heard that before -- also I know someone who doesn't like her cuticles dealt with, so doesn't like manicures, and actually although I like facials, they don't do as much for me as massages or other whole-body treatments, so to each her own!

Hi!

Thanks so much for your warm welcomes! :goodvibes

I haven't had a chance to check on this thread since Sunday night and WOW - I can't believe how behind I was - I don't know if I can keep up with you guys for the next 18 months :worship:

Michele

I don't think I welcomed you on the other thread! :welcome:
Just pop in and out when you can! We promise we'll leave a trail of bread crumbs if we go somewhere!

Subscribing.....glad I found you all - maybe now I can keep up!

Be back later - gotta to fly April to Volleyball practice.

:wave2:
:yay: Laura:yay:

See, Laurie, I have heard that before -- also I know someone who doesn't like her cuticles dealt with, so doesn't like manicures, and actually although I like facials, they don't do as much for me as massages or other whole-body treatments, so to each her own!

I like a massage when the touch is gentle. I've had some that were too rough even after I asked them not to be:rolleyes:

But I probably like the scrubs the best because I get the feel of a massage and really soft skin afterwards:cloud9:

I like a massage when the touch is gentle. I've had some that were too rough even after I asked them not to be:rolleyes:

But I probably like the scrubs the best because I get the feel of a massage and really soft skin afterwards:cloud9:

Scrubs are terrific:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I must say, I've had the BEST massage of my life last Friday and........I'm trying to decide how to get one at least once a month from now on.......seriously, it MUST be healthy for you..............:banana: :worship: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :goodvibes

Your DD's performance is much more important than our DISmeet, maybe we'll be able to plan something in WDW before the cruise (how cool would THAT be?)........sorry, you can't make it this time but I'm sure something else will come up............:lovestruc :) :goodvibes

I think you made the right decision -- we (and the pizza!) probably couldn't have lived up to the expectations generated by $500 airfare:rotfl: We will definitely do this a few times before the Baltic cruise . . . plus, as JoAnn mentioned, we can plan some things not in NYC as well.
That's what Andrew and I are hoping, that another meet will be planned before the cruise! Though I have to say I feel like I've known all of you forever, when it's really only been a couple months! :grouphug:
You are right Julie, as good as everyone say NYC pizza is, I'm thinking not 500.00 good!

Can I have a picture of me sitting next to the one of Izzi at the table, please? Instead of Flat Stanley, it'll be Flat Izzi and Caro!

That's what Andrew and I are hoping, that another meet will be planned before the cruise! Though I have to say I feel like I've known all of you forever, when it's really only been a couple months! :grouphug:
You are right Julie, as good as everyone say NYC pizza is, I'm thinking not 500.00 good!

Can I have a picture of me sitting next to the one of Izzi at the table, please? Instead of Flat Stanley, it'll be Flat Izzi and Caro!

How cool would it be for us to go to ..........DL at some point before the cruise............:confused3 ;) :lmao:

I must say, I've had the BEST massage of my life last Friday and........I'm trying to decide how to get one at least once a month from now on.......seriously, it MUST be healthy for you..............:banana: :worship: :thumbsup2 :cool1: :goodvibes
Done properly, absolutely healthy:thumbsup2

oooooh, that's a good idea:rotfl2:
Those of us that can't go, will send "flat stanley" versions of ourselves:thumbsup2

Yes, but your nails look so good!!!:love:
And I love the way my feet feel after a pedicure and the nails :cloud9:
I just warn them in advance that I don't have complete control of the kicking:rolleyes1
Reflex really:confused3 :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter