9/15 earless kids

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Disclaimer: The hosts have a system they are working by, this in no way guarantees anyone ears. We are just organizing a group of people together so that in the event we get lucky, many will get ears not just one or two of our ear.less. The hosts are not going to give us special treatment!!! So keep your expectations realistic!

Rooms to watch for:

11:30 - 2:30EST

ROOM: The Sports Club OWNER: Aengus
ROOM: The Beauty of Green OWNER: Greeniemimi
ROOM: Nightmare Before Christmas OWNER: Diskelco
3:30EST - 6:30EST

ROOM: Ears Are Us Dreams OWNER: SkippyPaul
ROOM: Lose.hers Pirate Party OWNER: Evoulie
ROOM: The Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool! OWNER: TravisSch
8:30 - 11:30EST

ROOM: ear less and cant do the hula OWNER: CL_Disfaniam
ROOM: Nightmare Before Christmas OWNER: Diskelco
ROOM: The Stuff of Dreams OWNER: VirtuallyMe
Let me know to fill in the blanks ok everyone?

Also I would recommend room owners staying open for 20 minutes if possible after the scheduled time. We have seen the hosts run a little late pretty often.

Lets use a password system: If a room owner asks you for the password then respond appropriately
Today the password is "the eagle has landed"
A side note, I dont plan on booting children who dont have ears that are not DIS. If we find to many of our DIS are waiting in lines because of that we will get volunteers to deal with that and open more rooms! The password will just be used as a simple way of "knowing" for sure if there is any doubt.

All the earless are welcome, and please just the earless. I am sure we can sponsor a room for those who just want to hang out if it seems necessary.

Any updates will be reflected in this first post so watch for it!

Also I will probably be looking for room offers for tomorrows scheduled times. But not yet, lets get the bugs worked out first.

Added mine and the Teleporter is set! You have the match so place it where you need to. :)

What are we putting in the room description?

heh, thanks diskelco ;) ROFL

description can be anything you want :)

I Thought I was in the Morning..

I was hoping to move you if thats ok. I will even *Gasp* let you sit in my room... (HELP)

we could really use the help in the afternoon if you can do that time. If not, yes you can be in the morning.

I was hoping to move you if thats ok. I will even *Gasp* let you sit in my room... (HELP)

we could really use the help in the afternoon if you can do that time. If not, yes you can be in the morning.
That's Fine, I can just bug you until then.. :rotfl2:

Heya! My room title is: The Beauty of Green
See y'all in a few! Good luck to our little peeps on getting some ears!

Haha! Fine, then I won't!
As soon as Aengus opens and fills his room, I will unlock mine.
Evoulie: Look for me in Aengus' room at the start of the dreams event and I'll give you Travis's teleporter.
Dis peeps totally rock! Thanks, Aengus, for organizing this. Crossing my hand toes that this works! hehe!

Haha! Fine, then I won't!
As soon as Aengus opens and fills his room, I will unlock mine.
Evoulie: Look for me in Aengus' room at the start of the dreams event and I'll give you Travis's teleporter.
Dis peeps totally rock! Thanks, Aengus, for organizing this. Crossing my hand toes that this works! hehe!
If it doesn't work.. It's all Aengus' fault.. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter