9/15 earless kids

can you put my room
the treasure cave
on shift one please an

Happy to hear at least one room had a host visit yesterday!!! :cool1:

Aengus, my daughter was in your room the entire time you had it open yesterday. She was really looking forward to joining in the fun, but ended up having to be afk a lot because of unexpected company. She says thank you for not booting her. She was on later on and we never did see a host, so hopefully she will get those ears soon.

Thanks to all of you, it's great you do this and are helping out the kids. :goodvibes Hope more of them get those ears today.

Today should be an interesting football game! Welcome to DENVER, Aengus! :)

BRING IT!

WE HAVE A QUARTER BACK THIS WEEK! WOOT!

can you put my room
the treasure cave
on shift one please an

Marcm, I have that shift full :( Do you want to help entertain the troops? that would be very helpful. I promise to make sure next weekend if we need to do this again, you have the first shift!

Okay i've looked over my rooms and I am offering my room
Buccaneer Water Park for the last shift of the night.:) That's 6:30-9:30 Ct time for me.:)
I reckon for a password, -Pirate parks rule!- would fit in this case.:)
Though i may not boot anyone if they just let me know if they are dis related. lol

Oh and on the same name rooms, i had that happen the other day. I opened my Alice in wonderland quest and found another room with the same name! No biggie for me.:) It sure may have confused some people though.:rotfl: I thought it was hilarious. Especially since they were both quest rooms.:lmao:

Kim

Okay i've looked over my rooms and I am offering my room
Buccaneer Water Park for the last shift of the night.:) That's 6:30-9:30 Ct time for me.:)
I reckon for a password, -Pirate parks rule!- would fit in this case.:)
Though i may not boot anyone if they just let me know if they are dis related. lol

Oh and on the same name rooms, i had that happen the other day. I opened my Alice in wonderland quest and found another room with the same name! No biggie for me.:) It sure may have confused some people though.:rotfl: I thought it was hilarious. Especially since they were both quest rooms.:lmao:

Kim

Kim, I just filled that spot :(

We will be doing this next weekend I think I will hunt you down if your interested :)

You can imagine her surprise when she loggged on yesterday to find that another mansion room with almost the same title (the word "the" was not in it) was on the popular boards! Many of her friends including me had gone into the other players room or were waiting in the queue thinking it was the original room.

There is a nifty little button that shows you who the owner is :)

Thank you again Kels for hosting your room last night. I know Zachary had a blast as did the other kids. We appreciate your hosting them for so long. Zachary must have been afk when VMK_Cat came in. I am glad he didn't see that, he probably would have cried, LOL :)

Kim, I just filled that spot :(

We will be doing this next weekend I think I will hunt you down if your interested :)

That sounds good to me. I don't have anything planned for next weekend yet, so go ahead and put me down if I am needed.:) :thumbsup2

Now to get used to this other monitor....arg, I miss my flat panel!!!! lol
Kim

Well, my friend has only been a member since this past January and never saw or heard of your room until yesterday. And since you mention that you saw her room on the boards last weekend, do you really feel it reasonable to open a room up with the same title with the knowledge that another one existed and was currently in active use? My friend was not privy to that knowledge about the existance of your room because if she was she would not have created her room with that title but as you stated, you were. She has a sense of fair play.

get real, it is a common theme for a halloween room
I have 2 of them myself.

Ok, I'm in my "House of the Jumping Spider" room. I might be afk from time to time, but all are welcome.

I don't know what time my shift is but I got tried of moving from room to room.
I have my feet up on the table sucking down a rum punch. You can get on the DIS river in this room too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter