9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning......where will YOU be 365 from today? I plan on being out on the verandah, sipping something cold and frosty.

Marilee :flower:

landmark said:
Lets play a game... One year from today I want to be ________.

One year from today I want to be resting by the pool with a pina coloda :drinking1, good music:music: and calm seas! :boat:

Good morning everyone,

My name is Sandy and while onboard the Panama Canal Cruise we booked this cruise. It really helped us disembarking after 14 days knowing we had this one to look forward to. Our dd, PoohFriend #1, is already on this thread and probably already packed. :rotfl2:

I have not had the chance to go back and read all 5 pages to catch up but intend to. Still haven't even looked at the video and pics from the PC cruise. Where does the time go? :confused3

Glad you found this thread mom!!!! Now all we need is to get the Dudettes over here :)

Pooh_Friend#1 said:
Glad you found this thread mom!!!! Now all we need is to get the Dudettes over here :)

That's so cool! My mom (pbinman) is also on this thread (though I have to figure out how to get her to post.. hint hint).

One year from today we will be in St. Thomas. Any good St. Thomas excursions/places/shopping etc that any of you veterans can share on this most special day. :goodvibes

DH has been to St. Thomas once but it was while in the Navy to pick up weapons. Nothing real exciting about that!

I'm looking forward to learning all the fun things to do at the different ports. Our first cruise was just Nassau and CC.

Has anyone done the following St. Thomas excursions: Coral world & Island drive, Historic Blackbeard's Hill & walking tour, or St. Thomas island tour.

I'm thinking we would like to do something scenic. Any recommendations? Or are the beaches to wonderful to pass up?

landmark said:
That's so cool! My mom (pbinman) is also on this thread (though I have to figure out how to get her to post.. hint hint).

I'm still not sure what I'm doing...and, I was really FAR behind in reading posts...so, it took me a while to catch up. I purchased some patterns and some material to make outfits for the pirate night. Now, just have to get the time to make them...:):)

We are really excited and can't wait to go!

pbinman said:
I'm still not sure what I'm doing...and, I was really FAR behind in reading posts...so, it took me a while to catch up. I purchased some patterns and some material to make outfits for the pirate night. Now, just have to get the time to make them...:):)

We are really excited and can't wait to go!

Practice makes perfect :rotfl2: Your doing great!

I heard that you got the patterns. pirate: Can't wait to see. Didn't know you already got material though... but it's a good idea. This is the time to start working on those pirate costumes as the Halloween stuff is out. By cruise time it will only have started to surface again. Last weekend we got a stuffed parrot at WalMart that you attach to your shoulder. May get another but we wanted to make sure that it was going to actually work before we got several.

Ok finally got to reading all of the posts (and want to bump this one up higher) so I have a couple of questions.

Do alot of people dress up for pirate night?

Since there will 2 of us in the room do you need both of our names for the roster (right now it just says minnieandmickey)?

Is it silly for 2 adult women to go to the princess tea party? And do you have to make reservations for this?

Is there a way to print out digital pictures on board for the crop get together? And what supplies would I need to bring? (first time scrapbookers here)

My best friend and I are sooooo excited about this. This will be our 2nd time on the Wonder.

minnieandmickey said:
Ok finally got to reading all of the posts (and want to bump this one up higher) so I have a couple of questions.

Since there will 2 of us in the room do you need both of our names for the roster (right now it just says minnieandmickey)?

Is it silly for 2 adult women to go to the princess tea party? And do you have to make reservations for this?

Is there a way to print out digital pictures on board for the crop get together? And what supplies would I need to bring? (first time scrapbookers here)

My best friend and I are sooooo excited about this. This will be our 2nd time on the Wonder.

1. On our 3 night not alot of people dressed up for pirate night but then it was very new to the 3 night cruises... I think had only been done maybe a month before. Hopefully some other cruisers can help with that but I heard that there is even a costume contest???

2. NO it is not silly for 2 adult women to go to the princess tea party. I'm going to take DD (14) :rotfl: Mother (pbinman) may want to come as well. I love the Cinderella breakfast so I think the Princess tea party would be a given. :earsgirl:

3. I think there is a place to get the photos printed but not positive. That was something that I was wondering as well because that would be great. I'm a beginning scrapbooker as well... just doing my first album now. You can sit next to me! :teeth:

This will be our second time on the Wonder as well. I'm so excited I even dreamed about it last night!

minnieandmickey said:

On the westbound repo cruise, we had over 100 Disers in pirate costumes for a picture in the atrium (with Pirate Mickey). At the deck party there were alot of pirate costumes.

Please include the names of everyone in each room- I am going to make a name tag for everyone, can't do that without names.

We went to Tea with Wendy, and there were a few other adults there as well. We saw a t-shirt at WDW yesterday that said "I have been to Neverland, so I never have to grow up". That's our motto while at WDW and on the DCL!

Welcome to the group. Alex :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I heard that in Barbados they have the best horse back riding excursion, and they are known for their rum!!!!

I dressed up for Pirates Night last year and will again on this cruise. My mom said a lot of people dressed up on the repo cruise.

Just got back from the DVC Member cruise. We signed up for this cruise while on board! :banana: :banana: Leaving the kids at home for this one. ;)

Kimberly, St Thomas is our favorite island so far. Curacao is a close one. The island is beautiful. We did Megans beach on our own and it was beautiful. I think that what ever you decide to do will be the right choice.

Welcome ! We look forward to chatting with you as our year's wait slowly passes. I am compiling the roster for our group. So, if you like, send me a PM with the following info:

Names
Cabin (if known yet)
Dinner seating

If you want to link dinner table assignments with others in our group, I will be happy to do this for everyone (it is best if one person links all the reservations.....less chance of mistakes and much easier on the CM doing the dining requests). I'll need your booking number in order to link ressies.

Ta ta!

Well its official...Three to join the maiden 10 day cruise on the Wonder.

We Will be traveling with our Friends/Family DIZNYLND.

Steve

I feel we all know you well.....your videography is fabulous!

I am the keeper of the roster.....so if you want to be listed on the roster and kept up to date with all the "happenings", send me a PM that includes names, cabin assignment, if known and dinner seating. I can hardly wait to see that little doll in person!

Could it be possible that the famous GoofyGuy777 will be joining us.....HOW EXCITING!!!! GG777 is like a star on the DIS board for his videos he put together. They were awesome. Glad you and your family are cruising with us, Welcome!!!

WELCOME sanddune :wave: and GoofyGuy :wave2: !!!

GoofyGuy, We loved your video of the Eastbound Panama cruise! It is GREAT! We were on the westbound and watching your video brought back a lot of wonderful memories. :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter