9/7/06 10 night Wonder Southern Caribbean "Cruising in WONDERland!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, how exciting to already have a celebrity on this cruise. GoofyGuy, I can't thank you enough for your video on the eastern repo cruise. We were on it and it was very special to us. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it.

Hello everyone! We will be joining this cruise. We are going to start with the 4 night wonder follwed by the 10 night wonder. We are in room 7119. Hello everyone!!!

About the princess tea, we did it on the last repo cruise. I was kind of dissapointed. You get seated at a large table, they drop of finger sandwhiches and desserts. At our table there were 4 and two kids and they drop off 3 finger sandwhiches and 3 desserts. The princess come around to the tables but not very good and missed some. They have the adult put the sash on the child... For our 12 year old it was kind of lame, more for younger kids.... What did others think of this???

jiminyC_fan said:
Wow, how exciting to already have a celebrity on this cruise. GoofyGuy, I can't thank you enough for your video on the eastern repo cruise. We were on it and it was very special to us. Thanks for all the time and effort you put into it.
Pooh_Friend#1 said:
Could it be possible that the famous GoofyGuy777 will be joining us.....HOW EXCITING!!!! GG777 is like a star on the DIS board for his videos he put together. They were awesome. Glad you and your family are cruising with us, Welcome!!!

Wow.....I didn't know I was promoted to "celebrity" status.....LOL :cool1:

So I guess I will be required to posted a video of this cruise once we get back? :3dglasses

Okay, checking in although I doubt I'll actually make it on the ship (DH will probably "force" me to move the ressie into 2007). ;)

GoofyGuy777 said:
So I guess I will be required to posted a video of this cruise once we get back? :3dglasses
With your celebrity status and talents, I am thinking the answer to that is DEFINITELY!!!!!!

Welcome Ivanova, even if you just "have" to be forced to move to 2007 :)

Good evening!

Moving us on up to the top regions of the list....we've slipped off the first page.....will not do at all.

Marilee :flower:

GoofyGuy777 said:
Wow.....I didn't know I was promoted to "celebrity" status.....LOL :cool1:

Welcome. Well you can't just pick and choose who gets a video right? All cruises must be treated equally. :rotfl: Glad to have you on the cruise and looking forward to meeting you and your family.

ivanova said:
Okay, checking in although I doubt I'll actually make it on the ship (DH will probably "force" me to move the ressie into 2007). ;)

Well... 2007 would only be 3 mos away technically. ;) Welcome and hopefully your 2006 plans stick. :wave:

Pooh_Friend#1 said:
With your celebrity status and talents, I am thinking the answer to that is DEFINITELY!!!!!!
I was thinking the very same thing, Steve. By the way, thank your lovely wife from my DH, Ted and myself for your time on the video.

WELCOME Susan! :wave:

Let us know if there is anything we can do to convince your DH that you all need to go on this cruise AND a 2007 cruise. We had such a great time on the repo cruise that I don't think it would be hard to convince my DH to do both. Vacation time shouldn't be a problem but there is that money factor :scratchin.

WeLuvDCL said:
Vacation time shouldn't be a problem but there is that money factor :scratchin.

That money and work thing get in the way of all the fun!!! :rotfl2:

landmark said:
That money and work thing get in the way of all the fun!!! :rotfl2:

We should change the name of this thread to "How BROKE can you go!!" :rotfl2:

But I was thinking (and no offense to anyone) about changing the name of this thread to:
"10 days in "WONDER"land cruise"
based on the post by WeLuvDCL(Dawn & Rob)
Original Link (Post #25)

Please let me know your thoughts on this name, another name, or are we happy with the current name? (we still have another 355 days to confirm....lol)

Steve

GoofyGuy777 said:
We should change the name of this thread to "How BROKE can you go!!" :rotfl2:

But lets be serious... where else would you go??? :confused3 :rotfl2:

No place I'd rather be .... :earsboy: :wizard:

GoofyGuy777 said:
But I was thinking (and no offense to anyone) about changing the name of this thread to:
"10 days in "WONDER"land cruise"
based on the post by WeLuvDCL(Dawn & Rob)
Original Link (Post #25)

Please let me know your thoughts on this name, another name, or are we happy with the current name? (we still have another 355 days to confirm....lol)

Steve

Kimberly had been working on a design for a t-shirt. Maybe she can post what she has to get everyone's opinions. We were talking and I "think" she was going to try to add a limbo pole to the design. So it would be a map of our route with a photo of the Wonder going under a limbo pole with the caption "How low can you go!". Sounded really cool to me but I'm open for other ideas.
Oh, and once she gets the t-shirt design done we could use that for the magnet also? Please share your comments/suggestions, you certainly won't offend me.

I'm open to anything and everything is of course subject to change. I like them both. :goodvibes

Love Love Love the idea of the limbo-iing Wonder....with that caption. But our "caption" could be the Wonder-land idea.....I am loath to give up either idea at this point. What do ya'll think?

Marilee :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter