90 Day Fiancé!

Yeah this is all on Tiffany, she knew he was had addictions and could never move here but she puts her son in that environment as well. They are not living in a normal situation. It really isn’t fair to Ronald either .

Laura’s son is very selfish, it was all about what he would lose. That wedding attire was something else. I don’t think he has to worry about future siblings either. Three day wedding and they were already married...lol

Paul is so strange...telling his mother her hair smelled good when in the taxi. Surprised he didn’t give her some of the baby’s hair . Those false eye lashes are to much on Karini . Her face when Paul said she can’t talk to other people. Paul get a job.
I think i remember from the first season on Paul when he was leaving to meet Karini he had a bag full of her hair? OMG, remember all the "stuff" he brought for the trip? Bug repellents, wetsuits, etc.

I think i remember from the first season on Paul when he was leaving to meet Karini he had a bag full of her hair? OMG, remember all the "stuff" he brought for the trip? Bug repellents, wetsuits, etc.
I am surprised he did not have his mom bring some of that stuff for the baby

I think Daniel has more sense than his mom. She is the one that brought him there and got pregnant and is now realizing it’s not safe there and the hospital is not ideal to have a baby. Maybe she should of thought about all that before she brought her son there.
At least Devean left her child to see how things go in Korea.
I agree, but now she wants to leave and not let Ronald be there for the birth of their child. If Ronald is trying it is not fair to him....but you do not let your children decide how to run a parents life.

You know they say South Africa is unsafe, but I would fear the Black, green mamba, and the cobra snakes more than anything.... :scared1:

I agree, but now she wants to leave and not let Ronald be there for the birth of their child. If Ronald is trying it is not fair to him....but you do not let your children decide how to run a parents life.
Ronald cannot raise the money for a private hospital birth. Hell would freeze over before I'd give birth in a place where my baby might be born on the floor. She made a huge mistake getting pregnant, because he is not ready.

Ronald cannot raise the money for a private hospital birth. Hell would freeze over before I'd give birth in a place where my baby might be born on the floor. She made a huge mistake getting pregnant, because he is not ready.
No I would not give birth in that place either. I feel bad for Ronald. They haven't eventakjed to Ronalds mom and see if she has any ideas. I mean how about a midwife? I bet there are other options.

No I would not give birth in that place either. I feel bad for Ronald. They haven't eventakjed to Ronalds mom and see if she has any ideas. I mean how about a midwife? I bet there are other options.

I just don’t get the whole thing. Both of them are not working. Why wouldn’t you think about that before getting pregnant? Who do they think is going to pay for all their needs?

I just started watching The Other Way, again so addicting. At first I felt bad for Paul and the Mormon guy but now I'm kinda not.

I just don’t get the whole thing. Both of them are not working. Why wouldn’t you think about that before getting pregnant? Who do they think is going to pay for all their needs?
Ronald is working,, he is working at the rehab center. He just doesn't make enough money

Ronald is working,, he is working at the rehab center. He just doesn't make enough money
That what he said he could do ,do we know he actually started. He can’t go any where himself...with his card at least.

That what he said he could do ,do we know he actually started. He can’t go any where himself...with his card at least.
Tiffany or his mom might take him to work. This last episode Tiffany told Ronald he did not make enough to get funds .

We watched Pillow Talk for the first time tonight. It’s better than the actual show. It definitely makes it easier to watch.
Yeah but they don’t always show the whole scene , so sometimes I want to know what they think about some scenes not shown.

Most times they say what I say when watching though. Can’t wait to see Pillow Talk on tonight’s show.

Yeah but they don’t always show the whole scene , so sometimes I want to know what they think about some scenes not shown.

Most times they say what I say when watching though. Can’t wait to see Pillow Talk on tonight’s show.
It should be good tonight.

Don’t read if you haven’t watche’d...lol

Angela is so terrible. That seen with his friends was awful, he is never to go out . Just. Stay by the phone for her. I know she is paying for that because he doesn’t work I would never put up with her. Good for her daughter for saying no to them too.

Rebecca has no right to be mad, she did have her ex on her phone . Plus she is still married.

Caeser , just no. I sure hope he is going to wash those shirts he hung up. And yeah put the diamond ring in the laundry room....lol Strange dude.

Did Darcy only pack leather? Walking the dog in that while he is dressed down looked weird. In his interviews he said he doesn’t like this and that but to his sister he pretty well said he was falling for her. Next week is telling.

Feel bad for Ben, I wouldn’t want to be married either without getting to know more.

Tim‘s ex is really into his business but I really don’t think he is all into her. Next week she actually asks him what we all want to know....are you gay?

Boy , Michael has the nerve to ask for an egg? Poor Ben he has had to do things that are shocking , being married that fast there but it is not that way when you bring her home. I would have the same concern....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter