90 Day Fiancé!

Zied talking about this ring he bought for her and saying something along the lines about going to America, yep, he just wants to get to America, so he won't break up with her.
When that aired, she must have gulped big time, she is his way out.

I'm calling BS on that one. Where would he get another 2K?
Our last cruise out of Miami we stayed overnight at a hotel. We had the first shuttle of the morning booked. It never came. We waited forever before giving up and calling an Uber XL. Shockingly, all of us (5 adults with luggage) fit in one and we got to the port...during general boarding. I'm not leaving it up to chance. I need to see what hotel I'm staying at but it's basically walking distance.

We did this trip on the cheap side. I had a place holder, and we booked opening day and scored connecting SPH rooms. We've toyed with upgrading, but I don't think it's an absolute necessity. Since we'll be at sea most days, it's not like we "need" a view. (We needed a view in Norway). I thought, with all the at sea days, this would be a perfect cruise for CL, but I just won't pay for it anymore. Since hitting platinum, I get pretty much what I want anyway. I love the CL hosts, but not enough to pay the $13,000(ish) for the room. I'd say I'm happy just to be going and won't complain whether I get an upgrade or not.

I saw the canvas and cocktail class on a TR. I don't think any of my friends would go though.

I really believe this whole story line is BS! Someone else posted that they read he is an actor and he's working on his "skills"
Its fake, there's no truth to any of it.

I really believe this whole story line is BS! Someone else posted that they read he is an actor and he's working on his "skills"
Its fake, there's no truth to any of it.

The story I read said that it was true up to the point of doing the show. She didn't want to and ended the relationship but agreed to go along with this story line.

Whatever the circumstances are, Maria is not real, she is a scam.
It is a scam she said the flight was canceled the day after the flight had left. And Omar says he never lies, boy is that one big lie!! I will hold my tongue right there,,,,
He told Teri that he did not live by the Koran, but ha..dith and then when in Omar and Avery had dinner the last night before she leaves she brings up something about living by the Koran

Just read on People.com that Deavan & Jihoon suffered a miscarriage.. :sad1:
Very sad. I notice the ultrasound she posted looks like it is from South Korea. I really hope that one of them is working and have moved out of his parent's house.

Watched 90 Days the Other Way last night.
I felt very bad for Jenny, I still want to punch Summit, she's a better person than me, I would be so furious with him.
When Daniel was saying good-bye to Ronald my heart was breaking, what in the world. His mother really caused him a lot of pain and suffering, she should have researched South African life before taking him there.

Exactly my issue. Prevention isn't that difficult but it makes it seem like she doesn't try anything but knows she doesn't want another one.

Jenny still saying that she and Sumit can be together is really annoying. Guy cheated on her, catfished her, lied to her for years, and yet she still wants to be with him. It's like a teenage romance for adults.

Exactly my issue. Prevention isn't that difficult but it makes it seem like she doesn't try anything but knows she doesn't want another one.

Jenny still saying that she and Sumit can be together is really annoying. Guy cheated on her, catfished her, lied to her for years, and yet she still wants to be with him. It's like a teenage romance for adults.
I mean her telling everyone not to be mad at him, that he is a good guy. please...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter