90 Day Fiancé!

Very sad. I notice the ultrasound she posted looks like it is from South Korea. I really hope that one of them is working and have moved out of his parent's house.
I hope she moves on from him and starts over in America. There's nothing to keep them together now.

Watched 90 Days the Other Way last night.
I felt very bad for Jenny, I still want to punch Summit, she's a better person than me, I would be so furious with him.
When Daniel was saying good-bye to Ronald my heart was breaking, what in the world. His mother really caused him a lot of pain and suffering, she should have researched South African life before taking him there.
I agree about Tiffany she has caused a lot of pain. That is being so selfish. I truly believe that Ronald really loves her. She did not think things through.
I do feel bad for Jenny, and I think this garbage of arrainged marriages are bogus.

Well, they have a baby boy together, so it isn’t so easy.
Sorry. I thought she had a miscarriage.

I don’t watch this particular version of 90 Day as faithfully as the previous ones. My family is over it, so we don’t tape them on the DVR. I just catch the episodes hit or miss.

About Jenny : Is she for real ? You have me leave a job I have been established in and cash out my 401k, move all my belongings to India, and you are married, making a fool of me , I would beat your brains out , just saying are you kidding me " he is a nice guy". This guy just wants to get to America , bottom line.

I can't take Cesar serious, surely a grown man can't be that naive, dude she hasn't shown up or attempted to the whole time you have been talking , doesn't take a genius to smell a catfish a mile away.

Aladin, is not settling for Laura and only Laura, no way, no how.
He is a young very good looking man, I know he has no plans to be her care taker when she is elderly.
He is looking for the ride to America.
She came all the way over there. I don't find him good looking...:rolleyes1

When they show the pictures of Laura & Angela that they sent to their men, they of course are doctored as they all do.
But these men looking for their ticket say things, like of you " look different" and " you are bigger", but they bite the bullet to get to America.
Aladin told her that she got bigger since they got married.
Michael was better about not saying it out loud to Angela, because she will beat his ****** if he said it.
He said he respects his elders :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Sorry. I thought she had a miscarriage.

I don’t watch this particular version of 90 Day as faithfully as the previous ones. My family is over it, so we don’t tape them on the DVR. I just catch the episodes hit or miss.
They did have a miscarriage, but they had a baby before she moved.

He is a young very good looking man, I know he has no plans to be her care taker when she is elderly.

I thought she was moving there permanently?

If he had moved to America I could see that argument but she gave up everything to move to Qatar. I don't know maybe I'm naïve but I think he's sincere.

Searching the web, it appears they are no longer together and that Laura was not an American Citizen, she is Canadian.
She came to America and met Liam's father and I guess stayed. She worked in Florida illegally until she was caught.
She went to Qatar with Alddin because she had no place else to go, she was deported from the US.
She is now living in Ecuador. This according to her ex husband, Liams father.
I had read a few weeks back that she was hangout with Evelin, so that makes sense if she is now in Ecuador.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter