90 Day Fiancé!

Darcy is so pathetic and it is so hard to watch her throwing herself at him and hinting at wedding. Her girls were just about coming out of that top and her pants were ridiculous. She needs to dress her age and stop being so desperate.

The whole Cesar and Maria thing is ridiculous. I read a lot online too and think she broke up with him way before they started taping and TLC did all of this for ratings.

Tim, bad with names, is he one who has slicked back hair and is very girlie? He makes me cringe. The way he was patting his face when he got drink throw at himself, was crazy. Like, dude, take napkin and wipe your face with some effort

Zied - We now know why his hair is so greasy all the time. They don't have any showers at their house :rotfl2:

Angela is just gross and abusive it seems like. She lives for that drama. She is way too much for Michael.

Pitiable: not only is her perfume overpowering, she tied up a handicapped stall in the airport restroom for 45 minutes and kept the driver/porter waiting outside with her luggage...Darcy seemed slightly more down to earth in pillow talk and less desperate.

...Darcy seemed slightly more down to earth in pillow talk and less desperate.

I know right? I didn't see the Jesse saga until after I started watching the pillow talk. Now her and Tom, girl calm down.

Pitiable: not only is her perfume overpowering, she tied up a handicapped stall in the airport restroom for 45 minutes and kept the driver/porter waiting outside with her luggage...Darcy seemed slightly more down to earth in pillow talk and less desperate.
Who the heck is doing the filming?

You know what really got me about Darcy? The episode where she and Tom are walking out of the home he rented and she asks him what they are doing that day. He tells her about the boat ride. Now, she is wearing five inch heals and can barely walk. She looks ridiculous. Wouldn’t a normal person say “You know what? I think I will run back in and change my shoes.” I think he would like her a lot more if she would just relax and be real. Not going to happen. She’s got some serious issues.

You know what really got me about Darcy? The episode where she and Tom are walking out of the home he rented and she asks him what they are doing that day. He tells her about the boat ride. Now, she is wearing five inch heals and can barely walk. She looks ridiculous. Wouldn’t a normal person say “You know what? I think I will run back in and change my shoes.” I think he would like her a lot more if she would just relax and be real. Not going to happen. She’s got some serious issues.

All of her shoes are like that too, she walks like an idiot in them. Surprised she hasn't broken an ankle.
She just tries too hard to look chic, for heavens sake, just be yourself. Stop all the fakeness.

I don’t like Paul or Karine but I had tears in my eyes when that baby was finally born.

Forget about Jenny for a minute. The real loser is Sumit’s wife. She is married to a pathological liar and an international catfish in a culture where you stand by your husband no matter what.

Jihoon said it best himself in a previous episode. He is a childish boy. I can’t believe he would let Devean go there with nothing ready. He should have come clean long ago.

Last edited:
I don’t like Paul or Karine but I had tears in my eyes when that baby was finally born.

Forget about Jenny for a minute. The real loser is Sumit’s wife. She is married to a pathological liar and an international catfish in a culture where you stand by your husband no matter what.

Jihoon said it best himself in a previous episode. He is a childish boy. I can’t believe he would let Devean go there with nothing ready. He should have come clean long ago.

Boy he sure pulled the wool over her eyes.
Just the sheer nerve of him to do a TV show in your country about having a fiancee, when you have a wife!!!!
He has no morals.
AS far as I know, she has never met his parents, now we know why.

Boy he sure pulled the wool over her eyes.
Just the sheer nerve of him to do a TV show in your country about having a fiancee, when you have a wife!!!!
He has no morals.
AS far as I know, she has never met his parents, now we know why.
Oh I do feel for her, and now hearing that he left and she has not seen him since. This is not something , I hope the show would not make this up. I was hoping she would have just gone home with her daughter. Your talking about a whole different country and what men are taught over there. Remember some of them can marry more than once. I hope he does not have children. I bet he did not quit his job either.

Oh I do feel for her, and now hearing that he left and she has not seen him since. This is not something , I hope the show would not make this up. I was hoping she would have just gone home with her daughter. Your talking about a whole different country and what men are taught over there. Remember some of them can marry more than once. I hope he does not have children. I bet he did not quit his job either.

I read she is back in California. I hope she is ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter