90 Day Fiancé!

Here's Angelas number: She loves the drama of fighting with him for a day or so then she calls him to talk.
When she wants to "You know what" she wants the drama put aside, then she fights with him again and then its time for "you know what again" she calls him again. She is gross. He has said he wants to get to America and live here and meet the guy in the white house and that's his end game. He doesn't want Angela, he wants an American life.

I believe so too but if the genders were reversed everyone would be up in arms about the abusive treatment. She verbally and physically abuses him on a regular basis but he is willing to put up with it for the reward of a green card in the end.

The whole ultrasound scene was cringe worthy. Every episode she says she doesn’t trust him and it’s over and she wants to bring a baby into the relationship out of fear he will leave if she can’t conceive.

She would totally be those mothers to keep the dad out of the kids life just for spite.

I don’t like Elizabeth and Andrei either on Pillow Talk . The others eat but I didn’t need to see her talking with popcorn in her mouth.

Was saying the same thing when Caesar was in the taxi that they all were, is that a hair or string . Guy has no money but has a lot of fancy clothes.

Rebecca is crazy to give him money , I would be saying what are you buying your sister. Then grabbing the money, wonder how much he spent on the ring? Sad she bought her own, still married though.

Akini is not into Ben. Red flag she doesn’t want anything to do with your son, well at least be a stepmom.

Avery is not going to stop and get into trouble. It isn’t in her and it shouldn’t be it’s her personality .

Michael and Angela is the same over and over.

I sorta feel bad for Ben but Akini is ridiculous. She wouldn’t accept her limit of alcohol and the whole I don’t want to be a stepmom thing. That should’ve been a deal breaker to Ben at that moment.

I do fear for Avery, I don't even have a clue of what is really going on in Syria. But I clearly see the deception in him. As soon as Mom left he is already controlling her and the cameras wont always be there rolling, or Avery will have to hide bruising. Because that it is how they deal with the women. Remember how he said that is not the koran? But hadith? Mom sure bought the lie......

Darcy really needs counseling. I am not perfect either, but there are issues that she thinks she needs , I can tell what she needs. And having men for you know what and chemistry is not going to work. That would break down in a hurry.

Ben I think he has been led , but if he was it would not be drama it would go smoothly. And I am still thinking about how a dowry is not needed in this day and age. But still waiting for my answer....

With Angela and seeing about trying to have a baby, eeww. I am 51 and for me that ship sailed and sank lol. There is no way I would want to go through all that for a relationship that is less then stellar. They need to part ways.

With Angela and seeing about trying to have a baby, eeww. I am 51 and for me that ship sailed and sank lol. There is no way I would want to go through all that for a relationship that is less then stellar. They need to part ways.
The doctor and I would need to talk, I have nothing in there..... :rotfl2:

Aww, the segment with Laura, Aladin and Liam. Aladin was just adorable.

Glad to see Paul's mom able to see the baby.

Sumit, yes real messed up. But and not to excuse it, but the he just kept wanting one more peaceful day with her, I am a big sap lol.

I am sorry but Tiffany is letting her son run her life.

I think Daniel has more sense than his mom. She is the one that brought him there and got pregnant and is now realizing it’s not safe there and the hospital is not ideal to have a baby. Maybe she should of thought about all that before she brought her son there.
At least Devean left her child to see how things go in Korea.

Yeah this is all on Tiffany, she knew he was had addictions and could never move here but she puts her son in that environment as well. They are not living in a normal situation. It really isn’t fair to Ronald either .

Laura’s son is very selfish, it was all about what he would lose. That wedding attire was something else. I don’t think he has to worry about future siblings either. Three day wedding and they were already married...lol

Paul is so strange...telling his mother her hair smelled good when in the taxi. Surprised he didn’t give her some of the baby’s hair . Those false eye lashes are to much on Karini . Her face when Paul said she can’t talk to other people. Paul get a job.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter