A Bird's Eye View of London and Paris March 2012 TR NEW! The END 1/12 p35

Time for a few quick replies!

Just getting caught back up.

I was so far behind....sure you go on an updating spree when I am away for a week!

I love DLP and the paris at night photos are really neat...I think some of the blurry ones are really neat because they are blurry.

I love Sarah's little write up. That is so nice of her to do. I can see her on Dis in a few more years writing TR's.
How awesome to get to see stonehendge. That would really be an great treat and glad the girls enjoyed looking at big ole roacks!
This really was a fabulous trip!
Thanks! at first I was trying to finish before the next trip, but that ain't gonna happen! Sarah loves to write! I want her to add more to this TR! We thoroughly enjoyed our trip. Of course, it only made me want to travel more!

Stonehenge is very cool Sheree! Awesome photos, all of them! :thumbsup2

5 days is what your ticker says today. Woot woot! :cool1:
Thanks! Oh my gosh! What does it say today??

If you ever go back to London, go to The Hummingbird Bakery. I'm a bit of a cupcake "snob", and their cupcakes and cakes surpassed my expectations! So glad you had a good time at DLP and even more glad that a certain someone got her ice cream!
I'm glad to know there are good ones there! Ice cream is one of her favorites - good thing she got some!

Sherree! I've been so out of touch that I didn't even realize you had this TR out there :sad1: I read a post on another thread where you mentioned it and so I went in search! I'm subscribed now, so maybe I can catch up while you are in WDW next week :thumbsup2
Better late than never, right? :welcome: There's going to be a good 10 days where this thread will be quiet - so get caught up!!

Hey friend!! How is it going?!! Did you manage to get tomorrow off?

YES! I'm off tomorrow!! :cheer2: I just have to wrap up a couple things and forward my phone before I leave today! Still want to do more laundry and one more trip to Target before we leave. But tomorrow will be easy - once the kids go to school, we just tidy up, stop at the post office to mail a package, finish packing and get the rental car! My back hurts already, so sitting in the car won't be fun, but I'm getting some of those stick-on heat pads. Should help.
I'll probably stop in here once more before we hit the road, and with the new DISboards app I may post occasionally if you're not on FB.

Hi! We are about 3 1/2 hours from WDW!! So far a great drive. It's about 80 and sunny here in southern Georgia
Can't wait to hit the AKL pool and hot tub!

Hi! We are about 3 1/2 hours from WDW!! So far a great drive. It's about 80 and sunny here in southern Georgia

Okay,,,about an hour and a half now I am guessing!! I know you can't wait!!! It's about 85 here..so I hope you brought lots of shorts!:beach:

Mndisneygirl said:

I hope you arrive safe and sound Sheree! :)

We are here! Got here about 5 and met up with DHs sisters. Dinner at the Mata and now the girls are in the pool! Aaahhhh! So happy to be "home"

Mndisneygirl said:
We are here! Got here about 5 and met up with DHs sisters. Dinner at the Mata and now the girls are in the pool! Aaahhhh! So happy to be "home"

Yay! What is the weather like?

The weather is great sunny and 85!! We spent from 10-3 at AK and then swam. Dinner at Ohana then touring the monorail resorts. Sitting at the top of the world lounge now. Trying to decide if we should stay here for an hour and Walt to watch Hallowishes or go to poly beach. Not sure if we could still find a good spot. Hmmmm I'd stay here and snack if I wasn't so full from Ohana

Having a great time with great weather! Epcot all day yesterday Made it to Celebration tTown Tavern for lunch today. Resting up for MNSSHP tonight!

Sounds like things are going great!! :cool1: So glad you made it to Celebration and the Town Tavern. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Have fun tonight!! :wizard:

It was a great trip- just too short! We are on the way home. :( Got to meet some DISers and had lots of new experiences. TR won't start until I wrap up this one but if anyone has questions I am happy answer them. FYI - I got to see most of the new FL!!!

It was a great trip- just too short! We are on the way home. :( Got to meet some DISers and had lots of new experiences. TR won't start until I wrap up this one but if anyone has questions I am happy answer them. FYI - I got to see most of the new FL!!!

Yay for seeing most of FL...boo for coming home already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter