A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

Animal Kingdom was by far my absolute favorite park day of the entire trip. We got to spend time with @CruellaNY and Steve. We were able to ride everything we wanted multiple times, like Flight of Passage, Na'vi River, Dinosaur, and Expedition Everest (just Joe with Ariane and Steve). And, of course, we got a safari ride in. The crowds were extremely low this day and at times felt like an After Hours event. We were able to enjoy a Rum Blossom and Starbucks was literally a walk-up (and we all know that NEVER happens).

I really love Animal Kingdom and this day was particularly nice because there was so much room to just spread out and not worry about bumping into people and waiting in loooooong lines. I felt like I was able to notice more of the detailing of the park and all the little things that make AK so special. I really hope it's like this in a few weeks, 11 days to be exact, so I guess it's more like a week and a half. Wow! That went by quick!

We were probably in the park from 1030-4ish and were amazed by everything we got done.

Next up, dinner at Cali Grill, and boy did I get drunk!!! Yep, as a skunk! But more on that LATER...
PS That vlog is being edited right now and will be majorly cut due to my behavior and drunkenness. LOL!!!!!!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
D91F2B82-BB10-4939-A1A8-B48B8714589E.jpeg492ABC31-EA74-42F4-B96A-B8A92A9768F8.jpegCA47694A-1315-45F3-A95D-3CA8B40FDDBE.jpegF8741F46-7B77-425C-B111-0F16A3AABCA2.jpegBCBA8395-1D58-490C-A204-0D07848996E8.jpeg64A7F770-3BCD-4929-85AB-62D3E52CC01F.jpeg9BE302DE-C8A9-47E0-BD3F-69D48242275E.jpeg

Hi there! It was probably my favorite park and day of the whole trip. It really was a good trip with great friends.
Wait... was that the first time I commented on this thread??? I feel crazy.... but it appears true! I’ve been a lurker this whole time!

I think my lack of commenting has something to do with me watching more of the videos... and then I fall into YouTube holes and forget to come back. Whoops.

Wait... was that the first time I commented on this thread??? I feel crazy.... but it appears true! I’ve been a lurker this whole time!
I think my lack of commenting has something to do with me watching more of the videos... and then I fall into YouTube holes and forget to come back. Whoops

:welcome:

OMG! Thank you so much for joining in!!!!
So happy to have you!😁

I really love Animal Kingdom and this day was particularly nice because there was so much room to just spread out and not worry about bumping into people and waiting in loooooong lines. I felt like I was able to notice more of the detailing of the park and all the little things that make AK so special. I really hope it's like this in a few weeks, 11 days to be exact, so I guess it's more like a week and a half. Wow! That went by quick!
Oh my gosh, lucky you! I am so jelly that you get to back already! :)
PS That vlog is being edited right now and will be majorly cut due to my behavior and drunkenness. LOL!!!!!!! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
I can only imagine what happened that night.......... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Aren’t you glad we grew up before everyone had a phone with video capabilities to record all our shenanigans for the world to see for eternity :scared1:
I know I am!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Definitely!!

Things have exploded in the last month and we are praying it continues!!!
YAY! Oh I'm so glad to hear that - you both are so deserving of a YouTube explosion :thumbsup2

Next up, dinner at Cali Grill, and boy did I get drunk!!! Yep, as a skunk! But more on that LATER...
Can't wait! :laughing: I can only imagine the Cali Grill Uncut version :rotfl:

AK sounds like a dream. It really does have so much detail. I've never really gotten to see how detail in Africa cause it's usually so congested. I hope the crowds aren't too bad in October. Daughter and her family went this past weekend and experienced the biggest crowds yet.

Aren’t you glad we grew up before everyone had a phone with video capabilities to record all our shenanigans for the world to see for eternity :scared1:
I know I am!
I can't even imagine! LOL!

Oh my gosh, lucky you! I am so jelly that you get to back already! :)
We are spending time with Joe's parents in St Pete first, then hopping over to Disney and then back to St Pete. Whew! That made me tired. LOL!

I can only imagine what happened that night.......... :rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh Suse, you have no idea! LOL!

YAY! Oh I'm so glad to hear that - you both are so deserving of a YouTube explosion :thumbsup2
It was crazy! We literally added 100 subs in 5 weeks!!! I'll take what I can get!!!

Can't wait! :laughing: I can only imagine the Cali Grill Uncut version :rotfl:
OMG! The footage is so funny!!!!

AK sounds like a dream. It really does have so much detail. I've never really gotten to see how detail in Africa cause it's usually so congested. I hope the crowds aren't too bad in October. Daughter and her family went this past weekend and experienced the biggest crowds yet.
I heard the holiday weekend was packed...

It sounds like a wonderful day. We are hoping that AK is empty when we go in October. DH is looking forward to FoP. I get motion sickness on it but I'll walk through the line and bail at the last minute. :)
I hope the crowds stay on the lower side too.

Ah...so sorry we missed out visiting AK for our recent trip...but glad you guys got so much done. I sure hope the Oct/Nov crowds aren't bad because we definitely have that park on the schedule for our next trip!

Can't wait to see the very very edited video of CG! :)

Mmmmmm, rum blossoms are SO amazingly delicious!! Of course, I never bothered to try the regular Lotus Blossom, so I don't actually have anything to base my comparison on, but it was far superior, I'm sure!

I cannot wait to hear about/see the drunkenness of your Cali Grill update!! even the edited version :)

Can't wait to see the very very edited video of CG! :)
We had so much fun. Joe and I actually have reservations to go back on the 22nd (if they will let us in, lol).

I cannot wait to hear about/see the drunkenness of your Cali Grill update!! even the edited version :)
It was such an awesome night. @CruellaNY and Steve have become such great friends and Joe and I really like spending time with them.

What an excellent day at Animal Kingdom! I thought Dinosaur was one of the virtual reality rides. Do you get motion sickness from that one?
Thanks for sharing these updates! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter