• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Birthday, Besties, and Bubbly...with Jen and Joe on the Go!!! 9/29 Link to New Report and We're Back Again!

What a fun night! I am not much of a Sangria person, but perhaps it is because I have never tried the white version. That pitcher looked pretty tasty! Perfect for a hot summer night! Glad you had such a perfect Birthday! :bday:

What a lovely birthday you had! Your dinner with Ariane and Steve sounded amazing! And even better than the food and drinks, the company :goodvibes I had the pleasure of meeting Ariane and Steve for the first time last August and they were just an wonderful as I expected them to be. Happy belated birthday!!! :cake:

We loved the low crowds. The booths are limited with their offerings but we still thought it was worth it. We're going back in 5 weeks, so I'll let you know if there's more available...

I'm definitely looking forward to these low crowds and also some Food and Wine action. I was trying to get a feel for the booths they have, and then yesterday I though I read some of them were going away. WHAT?? Maybe they are making room for new ones? I'll try to report back after next week. I'm sad we'll only have ONE day to enjoy them, but it means I am not going to make the same mistake I've made in the past and book a dining reservation that day. Nope...we will just graze on F&W stuff all day long instead.

Delicious food and wonderful friends = An Awesome Birthday 🎁
It was one of my best birthdays!

What a fun night! I am not much of a Sangria person, but perhaps it is because I have never tried the white version. That pitcher looked pretty tasty! Perfect for a hot summer night! Glad you had such a perfect Birthday! :bday:
I prefer white but I will take red. LOL!

What a lovely birthday you had! Your dinner with Ariane and Steve sounded amazing! And even better than the food and drinks, the company :goodvibes I had the pleasure of meeting Ariane and Steve for the first time last August and they were just an wonderful as I expected them to be. Happy belated birthday!!! :cake:
They have become such good friends!!!!
Thank you. It was one of my best birthdays.

I'm definitely looking forward to these low crowds and also some Food and Wine action. I was trying to get a feel for the booths they have, and then yesterday I though I read some of them were going away. WHAT?? Maybe they are making room for new ones? I'll try to report back after next week. I'm sad we'll only have ONE day to enjoy them, but it means I am not going to make the same mistake I've made in the past and book a dining reservation that day. Nope...we will just graze on F&W stuff all day long instead.
I'm so happy you're going Dina!!!! You will have the best time!!!!

Love the interview...haven't had a chance to watch some of the recent Disney videos but I did watch this one at least.

Of course it was good to hear again that Jen and I share a love for Joe Elliott and his crew!

I am looking forward to your much teased video regarding the martini too. :)

Love the interview...haven't had a chance to watch some of the recent Disney videos but I did watch this one at least.
Thank you Dina!

Of course it was good to hear again that Jen and I share a love for Joe Elliott and his crew!
You should see me singing Pour Some Sugar on me at Cali Grill...

I am looking forward to your much teased video regarding the martini too. :)
Yep, not sure how much of that will be shown. LOL!

the CR was almost at full capacity, which totally threw Joe and I. We thought the resorts were only taking guests up to 25% capacity... :confused3

Yikes. Well....I had a feeling the low crowds wouldn't last all that long...they gotta make money somehow...

We were eating at The Plaza!!! This is one of our fav TS restaurants in the MK. It's quick, the service has always been good, it's inexpensive and the food is delicious!!!

Yum!! I've never been and we had a reservation booked in March before the world shut down....never got to go :(

We both aren't fans of the masks and thought it was silly to take pics when you couldn't see 3 quarters of our faces. But, that's just us. We also didn't want to commemorate the COVID 19 Pandemic that way...So, any chance we got without breaking the rules, we took pics without our masks.

I hear ya. At the same time though...it's such a weird moment in history and let's hope in future when we don't have to wear masks we'll be able to laugh about how silly we all look in them...

Epcot will be our first park too. I'm soooooo looking forward to just being there.
Great first park choice!!! When are your dates again?

Yum!! I've never been and we had a reservation booked in March before the world shut down....never got to go :(
We love The Plaza. It's really a good, solid food option at the MK. Hopefully, you'll be able to book it again!!!

When are your dates again?

October 8-11. Originally it was a trip to experience our first MNSHP, until the party was cancelled. Now it's a weekend trip with my daughters. @buzzrelly has trip booked at the same time. We're hoping to cross paths. One of my daughters has a trip with her DH & kids for Labor Day weekend and will be with us in October.

October 8-11. Originally it was a trip to experience our first MNSHP, until the party was cancelled. Now it's a weekend trip with my daughters. @buzzrelly has trip booked at the same time. We're hoping to cross paths. One of my daughters has a trip with her DH & kids for Labor Day weekend and will be with us in October.
How wonderful!!! You will have the best time!!!

Hi everyone! Joe and I put together another Disney Etiquette Vlog. BUT, this time, it's the COVID Edition!!!! Like and Subscribe. It really helps our channel. I will also link our original Etiquette Vlog for those who may want a good laugh!!! Both vlogs were done in fun and are purely for entertainment!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter