A Boy Called Stitch Trip Report 15th Oct-19th

poppyolivia

<font color=deeppink>I'm the ski suit queen.......
Hi there....ready to be bored, then here goes!!!;)

On this trip (15th Oct-19th) there was

Me, Katrina 32, Paul 41, Jade 8 and Stitch Boy Joshua who is 4.

DAY 1

We woke up on the 15th at Braehead travelodge and got ready for our morning easy jet flight, always flown with air france and I'm happy to say easy jet was amazing, loved it!
Got to the other end and John from ezyshuttle was waiting and got to be said I am always going with this company from now on...no stress!!!!:thumbsup2

Got to the park about 1 ish.....went to check in and that took ages (santa fe)..was going well until one of my half board vouchers disappeared down a crack in the desk and for a change it wasn't my fault!!...A bit lax in wanting to retrieve it and the lass eventually realised I wasn't going to walk off without it!!!:rotfl:She told me I HAD to eat in the Santa Fe one night as I would have to come back for a letter the following day...so Santa Fe for the second night then!...We chose ALL 7am breakfast slots as EMH were on every morning (8am):eek:

Got to the parks and it has to be said it was rather quiet, the decorations were up obviously and it was amazing. As you all know I have only been in January so I was hyper that there was stuff going on all the time!!!:yay:

Joshua had on his Stitch costume and thats when the fun began...cast members coming up to him and randomers were taking photos of him and all you could hear was...awwwwwww theres Steeeech!!!:rotfl:Joshua loved the attention...he was walking the walk!!!;)

48749a4b.jpg

We managed to get on Big thunder mountain, Joshua screamed all the way 'hold me hold me.....put up my stitch hood...';) Jade was dressed as Jessie and we mananaged to meet woody, Jack and sally and Mickey and Minnie and Goofy..some photos from that day...

169c9cc9.jpg

ba549561.jpg

805631ef.jpg

We watched abit of the Witch/Queen show and it was good...saw it proper another day.
We caught the halloween parade and stitch was really kind when he saw Joshua waving he blew him kisses and waved for ages....then we watched the usual parade, great as ever and a cast member I have been emailing saw me and quickly came over while she was dancing and had a wee word with me...which I thought was absolutely lovely of her!:goodvibes;)

...we just walked around everywhere taking it all in and decided to head back to Santa Fe and have dinner...then it was an early night ready for our 7am breakfast slot in the morning!!!:scared1:

a6b86273.jpg

DAY 2

Got up quite easily and headed for breakfast at 7am...Jade decided to dress as Minnie and the Stitch suit came with Joshua again!!! Got to the parks for 8am and went on buzz too many times...:rolleyes1..did the rockets and space mountain..really quiet, not as warm as yesterady but nice enough.

We ate at Caseys corner for lunch, those 5 euro kid meals are really ok for the price, hot dog or sandwich, icecream, fruit or yogurt and to drink you had orange juice, water or milk..oh and some chips too...quite a lot for a wee fella to eat!!:thumbsup2 I had that manky cheese hot dog....it is as bad as I remembered but thought Id try again!!!:rolleyes1

Spent the afternoon stalking characters

e608acc5.jpg

50351d03.jpg

82937328.jpg

3c19317b.jpg

80b898a4.jpg

Again Joshua thought he was the bees knees as cast members and characters kept coming up and talking to him (felt sorry for Jade as she seemed to get ignored)....The Stitch suit was 100% worth taking though:lmao:

The Aladdin that is in the next photo made a big deal of my kids though, EVERY day no matter which parade he was in...he truelly made it special...:goodvibes He would come over and speak to them all the time:hug:

602684b4.jpg

e9bda82f.jpg

Also need to apologise for the quality of my photos as they are copies of copies...but it will take to long to upload fresh at the moment...I have about 1200!!:)

We went to Stitch live and Joshua got picked...well he was dressed like stitch and when Stitch asked him his name he said Stitch and wouldn't say his real name..everyone was laughing and stitch thought it was cool that there was 2 of him;)

We also did the DJ stitch thing and Joshua AGAIN got lots of attention from the dancers and Stitch himself...got photos but will upload them for a different day...we did it alot!!!:rotfl:
We did alot of walking and taking photos of everything...did alot of walking this holiday....it was great and could spent hours doing it!!!!

Did a wee bit more shopping in the village..nothing exciting or big could be bought as we had hand luggage only so had to go easy...well that was the plan!!!

We went back for our 'letter' that would say we HAD to eat at Santa fe and guess what....yeah it was my original voucher!!!:rolleyes1...gutted I had to eat at Santa Fe for 2 nights but we were bushed!!!:laughing:

Was getting late and tonight was MNSSHP......so went back to hotel for the tiniest amount of time and headed back up the parks....I was walking like a cowboy by this point and dressed with 5 layers of clothes just incase it was cold!!!!:lmao:...

Halloween night to follow ........

arrr fantastic!! am even more excited for ben to wear his stitch costume now!!! hahahaha..
more more more!!

what food was at santa fe'

arrr fantastic!! am even more excited for ben to wear his stitch costume now!!! hahahaha..
more more more!!

what food was at santa fe'

salad, chilli, paella, mexican rice, chicken, chips, nuggets, pizza, loads more but can't remember sorry....puddings galore..:thumbsup2

The stitch costume went down so good...we seriously couldn't believe it...maybe they were bored or something!!!:lmao::lmao: Joshua wouldn't wear anything else for the whole trip!!!!..the wee poser!!!!

Loving reading this. Glad you had a great time.

Going to read yours right now!!! Think I saw you started one???:thumbsup2

awwww your kids are so cute. its so nice when they get attention. i cant wait to read more. it looks like you had a great time.

Lovely photos! That Stitch costume is awesome... I'm going to show it Robert and I bet he'll want one... I bet they don't make them for nearly 25 year olds! ;)

Great TR!!

Bob xoxoxox

Great report so fat Katrina, How cute does Joshua look in his Stitch outfit...love what he said in Stitch live aswell :lmao:

That Aladdin is lovely, personal friend of mine :lmao: I'll pass on your kind words to him. ;)

Fabulous trip report, your children are so cute and love the Stitch stories.

Loving your trip report :goodvibes I just love it when the children wear their disney outfits ..... how cool is the stitch one, cool and also keeps him warm - very sweet :thumbsup2

Awwww thanks guys!! what lovely comments!!

Emma can you really say something?..even if its like a thank you from us? He was so so so nice!!!:)

Oooo Katrina I am just loving your trip report - brings last year right back to me :love::love:.

I'm off up to Scotland later today, so I'll have all the rest to read when I get back :goodvibes

Emma can you really say something?..even if its like a thank you from us? He was so so so nice!!!:)

Katrina, i passed the message on to him last night via his Facebook and he said

"Awe Thank you! That is very sweet. I am glad that they had a good time! =)"

Katrina, i passed the message on to him last night via his Facebook and he said

"Awe Thank you! That is very sweet. I am glad that they had a good time! =)"

Aww thank you, people are quick to complain eh? He really did make it so nice for us!!!

thank you Emma xxxx

Hey huni!! loving the trip report and I love your photos as you know!!

I would have lovvvvvvvvvvvvvved to been in that stitch live audience hehehe!!:lmao:

Hey huni!! loving the trip report and I love your photos as you know!!

I would have lovvvvvvvvvvvvvved to been in that stitch live audience hehehe!!:lmao:

You've seen all my photos!!:lmao: You must be reading this and giving it yadda yadda yadda yawn!!!;):laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter