A Boy Called Stitch Trip Report 15th Oct-19th

NIGHT 2
MNSSHP

So there was us dressed for the cold looking about 30 stone each but hey we were cosy! There was a certain chill in the air and some really cool strobe things above the castle!! Loved it...

Got to meet a load of characters and saw a couple of shows...we went into a shop and the lass serving was dressed as a witch and crept behind Joshua and shouted BOOOO at him...well as some of you may know Joshua was terrified of going on this holiday...but hey the boy did good he didn't scream (much;)) he just froze with his hands covering his ears and wouldn't move or blink!!!:lmao::lmao:
The same lass apologised but it was cool, hey I was laughing...:rolleyes1..She asked Jade a disney question and Jade won a Disney Pin yay:yay:its of Daisy dressed as malicifent (sp??) she was SO chuffed then the witch asked her to sign HER name on her wee book...Jade was chuffed at that too and did her best hand writing!!...The witch then turned to Josh and asked if he would sign his name and Josh DID it..I was so chuffed!!!!:yay: We just learnt to do that the fortnight before so was good timing haha!!! They both got lots of sweets off the witch!!!

abecd987.jpg

cfe7ff3c.jpg

NOW what I'm about to tell you next will give me nightmares forever...I HATE hooded figures in horror films..I mean I swear it makes me sick...you know the type...big black cloak, big black hood, can't see their face...you get the picture....well we decided to go on the tea cups...and we were getting into the queue..there was one person in front and they moved and there right in front of me was a hooded guy:scared1:he came over to me and tried to put his arms over my shoulder...I said no no no no and wanted to go...he followed me but I thought that he would go...I was sweating..(all my layers didn't help)...we then tried to get on a teacup and I went first and he followed and wouldn't allow paul or the kids on with me...he came on and shut the wee door bit and waved to paul to get another cup.....I was still chanting no no no!!!:lmao:

68f590bd.jpg

He kept making strange noises!!lol..mind you so did I!!!:lmao:he patted the seat next to him for me to move right beside him...I swear on my life I near passed out...don't know why..I was trying to act hard though and laugh (everyone on the other teacups thought it was hilarious):sad2:
He asked me in a french accent if I was ok and I squeaked..yes!!

I got off and a cast member asked what I thought...again I squeaked yes great!!!:lmao:I kinda know how Joshua felt when that witch shouted BOOO!

My boy though stuck up for me...check his aim from his wee laser gun!!lol

7cd8a947.jpg

All was well but about an hour later I was coming off peter pans flight and the guy was standing waving at me and signalling for me to go on the ride with him..at least I think thats what he was signalling!!!:rotfl:...I ran!!!:rotfl:

The day before we asked a CM if we could meet stitch anywhere and he spent ages trying to find out for us but he said he didn't think so..I could have cried for Joshua...all he wanted to do this whole trip (he said he had a good dream) he wanted stitch to have a shot of his stitch gun...thats all...

Well as you know dreams come true at DLP...stitch appeared at midnight and Joshua got a wee piccie of him and guess what Stitch took off him??? Yip his gun!!! Joshua was so happy!!!! Jade got to meet Lilo and was well chuffed with that too..here as some piccies from the night...

657cf781.jpg

094ee84d.jpg

eeb70ce0.jpg

74cd635a.jpg

0573505c.jpg

b30e6fea.jpg

f079946d.jpg

4a39088e.jpg

e5fc7cb0.jpg

7ffd09f3.jpg

b5d9d534.jpg

1b3c30f6.jpg

20fab95d.jpg

204e8716.jpg

602a1c53.jpg

We met more character like Jack and Sally again too and daisy duck etc..loads of character out was well worth the money!!!! It wasn't really that busy either!!!:thumbsup2

so much fun but after midnight it was home time!!! xx

:scared1:Fab photos, so many, they are lovely. Wouldn't fancy the hooded incident much.

You know what it reminded me of? Do you guys remember Bob going on about the cybermen????? Like that!!!!:lmao:
We also went up to the haunted mansion and a guy sweeping the road stopped and stared at me with big eyes, I shouted at him 'don't don't don't do that'........he laughed...poor guy was dressed normal but I was traumatised by then!!!!

Loving your trip report .......... you did make me laugh re the hooded man, though I think I would have screamed more than you if it had happened to me ... I am such a woss !

Love the photos again ... the pinochio one was lovely and nice for a change :goodvibes

Brill that you managed to find stitch :goodvibes

You know what it reminded me of? Do you guys remember Bob going on about the cybermen????? Like that!!!!:lmao:
We also went up to the haunted mansion and a guy sweeping the road stopped and stared at me with big eyes, I shouted at him 'don't don't don't do that'........he laughed...poor guy was dressed normal but I was traumatised by then!!!!

If thats how you felt then I feel completely and unbearably sorry for you!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:!!! Great pictures from MNSSHP!!!

Bob xoxoxo

If thats how you felt then I feel completely and unbearably sorry for you!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:!!! Great pictures from MNSSHP!!!

Bob xoxoxo

I couldn't describe it but paul would say now and again that night..'Trina he's behind you, he's following you' and he would be whispering it to me almost and I swear I could feel him right at my back but he wasn't there and paul was pulling my leg:sad2: it was like I expected to feel his hand on my band..weird!!..I was so scared but kept reminding myself it was fake and it WAS fun!!!:laughing:...I'm not sure if the guy is new?? Because the cast member asked me alot of questions about how I felt and she was shaking her head and saying '''mmmm I don't know' and looking at the guy.

eeyorefanuk there is another photo somewhere where we met pinocchio later on in the trip but I've so many photos its pathetic!!

Ok the teacups thing would have scared the life out of me too, I think I actually would have burst out crying!!!:scared1: ...Yeah I am sad like that:laughing:
Was it obvious he was a Disney cast member, I would have been freaking out that he was some strange knofe whelding lunitic!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I am glad you survived that...when I seen your photos I just thought it was pull with his hood up, I didn't take much notice hehehe!!:rotfl:

I think your photos of that night look amazing and have confirmed to me that I totally have to go to a MNSSHP next year if they have them on!!

ooo luv the way jadey got to win a pin, I love that pin its cool hehe!:goodvibes

Also glad baby stitch, met big stitch for his photo hehe!;)

great tr. i am loving all your pics. you have made me wish i booked for halloween. mnsshp looks better than last years. omg i was laughing so hard at the hooded guy lol.

Right I'm going to day days 3 and 4 together as it was a saturday and sunday ...

Well as you can guess it was MAD...the place was heaving:scared1:...We weren't too fussed anyway with the rides as we've done them all before and yes they were good but there was no way on this earth we were queuing today!!!;)the queues were snaking all around the park!!!

We went to go on the tram tour...boringgggggg!!;) We queued for 40 mins then it was our turn, the CMs were cleanning the seats with kitchen roll stuff...we sat down then got told to get off as they were having problems but we could wait till they were fixed....needless to say 80% of the people in the queue walked off us included....not waiting for that!!! I was only doing it cause Paul wanted too...:laughing:

We saw all the parades again...loving them!!!!...;)

Stitch and Sully saw my kids dressed as stitch and Sully and started laughing and hi fiving each other!!!lol

e73f793b.jpg

a4d72e57.jpg

We saw the witch show that they had on...that was fun loved it!!

On saturday we ate at Annettes....10 minutes to get seated...fantastic...1hr to get a starter and main course thrown down in one go....not on...the staffs faces were tripping them.....food was ok quite nice actually but an hour to get soup is a joke and to get mains at the same time is pathetic....They now take the halfboard vouchers before you get your food..did I leave a tip?...NO!!!! a smile would have got them one but nope!

a3b4a73f.jpg

9a22d110.jpg

What I'll do is add photos on at the bottom as photobucket is taking AGES to upload....sorry xx

after annettes we had a wee look in the shops and the kids got some stitch soft toys..Leroy and the yellow dude (ruben?????)...Jade also got Angel dressed in halloween stuff...got xmas decs and some magnets and paul got a work friend a tinkerbell keyring...remember hand luggage only so couldn't go mad!!! (good excuse!!lol) Joshua had alread bought a stitch with a candle on his head and a stitch gun...so that was our lot.

Again Sunday was mad...got on the usual EHM rides so that was good!!..we ate in the cheyenne that night I think...yeah we did they were line dancing big style, was cool!!hehe!!!...food was lovely but had some old guy staring at me all night...not sure why????:confused3 pity he wasn't more my age, might have felt flattered!!!:lmao:

We did do Stitch live again...Joshua got picked which I thought pretty cool as it was busy...someone in the queue asked me if they could take photos of Joshua to take back home....I said of course!!!haha (people all holiday were taking piccies of him and not asking so it was nice to be asked haha!!)

but got to say although the weekends were crazy I WOULD DEFO go back at a wkend...it was amazing...certainly wouldn't put me off...it might have been it my first ever visit but we've kinda done everything so its nice to have a stroll along checking the place out and stalking the characters!!!;)

last day to follow with a million pics!!!;)

last day....5th day!!!

Well we awoke to feeling really down cause today was our last day...got breakfast at 7am....won't really miss that part it has to be said!!!;)

Got to parks at 8am or there abouts...did star wars as it was open today...kids loved it!!!

well today we were going to have to get picked up at 11.30 am by ezyshuttle so thought we would catch the minnie train so Joshua could give Stitch one more wave....we waited and the train could be heard....choochoo puffpuff and all that!!!;)...getting ready to wave goodbye to stitch ..... the wee blue guy wasn't on the train!:scared1::lmao:The characters got off the train and we got a few pics with them and a LOVELY Cm said to Joshua that Stitch was coming out shortly and to look out for him...yeehhaaaa we are going to see Stitch.....life has got good again!!!;) 5 mins later Stitch comes wandering down the street with a Cm....loads of kids see him of course and run...Joshua too trailing up behind...then honestly I was shocked but the Cm that was with Stitch saw Joshua and told the other kids to wait as Joshua was first!:scared1: It made Joshuas day, Stitch mucked around with him for a short while and Joshhua thought he was the king of the castle!!!:hug:

99fe3d3f.jpg

Altogether my wee boy met stitch and had his photo taken about 4 different times..so so so glad! Stitch is his all time favourite and I seriously think we couldn't have got better any other holiday!!!! My wee lads dreams came true!

So anyway...characters jump back on the train..stitch too...we get to the right side of the pavement to wave bye bye to Stitch then what happened next made me want to cry with happiness.....hope the pictures tell the story...ps this is the CM that held the kids back for Joshua...

0dc615c0.jpg

017e1245.jpg

525b23c5.jpg

385a6dbc.jpg

2d61405a.jpg

370a38eb.jpg

Yip the lovely guy ran over to Joshua and grabbed him and ran over to the side of the train shouting Stitch!!!!!....I don't think this guy realises what he did....we were amazed!!!;):hug:

well after that we were in a daze and had stupid grins on our faces!!!:lmao:

We took one last look back at the hotel and Jade brave as she was trying couldn't hold it in any longer and started to cry quietly!! She upset me and Paul and we walked back feeling pretty low!!!!:sad2:

We eventually trotted back to the hotel to get our lift.....bang on time it arrived and instead of John we had a lovely lady..might have been his wife I'm not sure but her name that I actually forgot was something along the lines of Fiona??????Now its going to sound like I'm crawling here but honest to god what a fantastic company!!! They can't help you enough...really easy to talk to, just as well really because when we were on the motor way heading back to CDG we were caught up in a bad crash....(not us ACTUALLY but there was one up ahead)...our 35 mins journey took 1hr 35mins!!!...the driver was on the ball though, i think it was John she was phoning and asking what was happening etc...she assured us we would get there in time which we did with a massive 40 mins to spare...:banana: Gotto admit though...kinda did worry ever so slightly!!!:rotfl:

All in all this trip has been the BEST one yet....I serioulsy don't think that we are ever going to top it!! The queue jumping I saw was when there was a proper queue for mickey..we were next and some guy with his kid came in at the side...the CM was on top of it and told him where the end of the queue was....chancer...he looked gutted which made it better!!! He KNEW what he was doing!!!!!;)

anyway heres a few pics of our holiday

8fe53425.jpg

14b7351a.jpg

46fe9f0b.jpg

69560590.jpg

86a63c6c.jpg

480473e8.jpg

abf19dc1.jpg

411e345c.jpg

f7a2b8c8.jpg

bd67b32b.jpg

6d3dae9a.jpg

d542d79a.jpg

21ddb30e.jpg

604c1e6c.jpg

Awww that is just FANTASTIC! The story (and pictures) of the CM with your son brought tears to my eyes - how wonderful was he!!!

Awww that is just FANTASTIC! The story (and pictures) of the CM with your son brought tears to my eyes - how wonderful was he!!!

aww thank you..I know he should get some award or something....wheres Emma, wonder if she knows him?:lmao:

wow brilliant report!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

so you know what i want to know!!! did you?? didnt you??? what happened this that????

glad you had such a great trip!!! shame about annettes taking so long! your boys must be saints to wait that long! mine would be climbing the walls! haha

brillaint report!!!! roll on next trip then!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter