A Boy Called Stitch Trip Report 15th Oct-19th

wow brilliant report!!!!!!!:thumbsup2

so you know what i want to know!!! did you?? didnt you??? what happened this that????

glad you had such a great trip!!! shame about annettes taking so long! your boys must be saints to wait that long! mine would be climbing the walls! haha

brillaint report!!!! roll on next trip then!!

I have one girl and one boy!!haha!! But yeah they were getting abit fed up!! at least and the cheyenne or santa fe they can get food straight away!! xx

I'll pm you:)

omg what a brilliant report. im so glad your ds had a fuss made out of them. ash has had a few special moments and the look on her face was worth the whole cost of the trip alone. i love your pics your really make me miss halloween lol. i feel like i have missed out!!!

omg what a brilliant report. im so glad your ds had a fuss made out of them. ash has had a few special moments and the look on her face was worth the whole cost of the trip alone. i love your pics your really make me miss halloween lol. i feel like i have missed out!!!

Theres nothing better than seeing that look in your kids eyes eh?:hug: You can go next oct....!!!!:banana:

I have one girl and one boy!!haha!! But yeah they were getting abit fed up!! at least and the cheyenne or santa fe they can get food straight away!! xx

I'll pm you:)

haha silly me, i know you do, i dont know why i said that... i am used to refering to my children as "the boys" hahaha:rotfl:

your pics are really lovely, have enjoyed looking through them, and it makes me want to go for halloween maybe 2011! haha

Katrina what a fab report, i loved it and that CM what a lovely guy!!!! I'm so glad Joshua met Stitch loads.

Ahhh - I just read that from start to finish Katrina - absolutely magical :love::love::love:.

What decorations did you buy, and were they okay going through airport security in your hand luggage? Did you buy any pins while you were there?

Ahhh - I just read that from start to finish Katrina - absolutely magical :love::love::love:.

What decorations did you buy, and were they okay going through airport security in your hand luggage? Did you buy any pins while you were there?

got a couple of tree decs thats all..2009 ones...in hand luggage....got back whole!!!lol...no pins sorry but I'm sure it will be ok in hand luggage if thats why you are asking, the only thing they wont allow is snowglobes.

I think its more to do with the liquid restrictions in hand luggage - you can't have more than 100mls of liquid in your snowglobe - and thats not a lot of liquid.

Wonderful report Katrina, and brilliant photos too. What a fab time you had!!!

we really truelly loved it this time....best trip yet!!!!:banana:

Fab report, with awesome photos. I'm glad the stitch costume got the attention it deserved:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter