A carryon question

Debi

<font color=teal>I go to WDW 2,179,872 times a yea
I'll be leaving for WDW in less than 6 weeks, and have a quick question about carryons: I plan on bringing my laptop computer with me. Will I be allowed to carry this on plus my regular carryon (a small duffle bag), or am I limited to one or the other?

You should be OK. Most airlines now allow one carry on plus one personal item. Personal items usually include purses, briefcases and laptop computers. The only way to be absolutely sure is to call your specific airline or check its web site.

You will be able to take the laptop and one other item. Just be prepared to take the laptop out at security checkpoint and it will be scanned separately. Some places make you turn it on and show that it works.

What I did last month was put my laptop inside a large carryon (within regulation size) so that I could use my purse as my personal item. You will not be allowed a purse if you use the laptop as your personal item. Another option is to put your purse inside the duffle bag.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter