• the only good plaid is fried a la Snoops

• give me the basic cotton button up a la a computer nerd.....say like Alex

• a nice crisp madras seersucker a la Brad or Muffy

• a thick cotton flannel a la Kurt

• a classic wool Pendelton

Results are only viewable after voting.

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Knowing like I do, that Snoopy's wrath is indeed a thing to fear, I may have understated my like of all things plaid.

So, join me anonymously if you must, but purge your soul.....vote for your fave plaid.

( me I'm a Pendelton girl) :)

Basic cotton button down, Judy, like you have seen me in the past and probably most pictures of me on the DIS look like, :p

You are too funny, Judy, nice to see you!!!!! :bounce:

Judy.. I am ROTFLOL!!! My mother kept me in all kinds of plaids when I was a kid..even thru High School.. Then I took it upon myself in college to continue the Plaid fashion statement..
My dear and kind hubbie told me one day.. Please.. No more plaid!

LOL.. my wardrobe is naked of plaid.. so sad....

my kids tease me about it because sometimes I crave PLAID!!!

O.K., I am a product of Catholic schools, is there any wonder why I dislike plaid? :p

Plaid belongs on Catholic school girls, and no one else! :teeth:

Oh, Snoops, baby.....you know it!

I saw enough plaid in Catholic grammar school to outfit an entire Scottish battalion.

AND THAT'S TOO MUCH!

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I posted that I was on the fence before, but after some careful thought, I have decided that plaids have to go. I too, wore the Catholic school uniform, and that was enough plaid for me.

i'm a pendleton fan, and i like plaid. :)

(we go to their factory outlet store once a year!) :rolleyes: :eek: :p

You can have my Black Watch cardigan when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands.

:p

I'm also a victim of the Catholic school uniform. I remember I couldn't wait to graduate so I could throw that damn thing out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter