A little help

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Hi,

Besides the group efforts I have figured out a little project I am undertaking as an individual to take to WDIG.

I need your help.

Please post 1 picture (only 1) that shows a special memory for you in vmk. I want to use the pictures in my project to show how special even a virtual magic kingdom is.

angelburpday.jpg

The best times in VMK were spent having fun and being silly with friends. A few of us formed a group we called "The VMK Dead", and we all soon became lifelong friends. We even had a real-life meeting at WDW with a group of us, which came to be forever known as "Mayhem on Main Street"...

So, to my closest VMK family - TheWolf (who of course has to go first, as the founding father LOL or else you might be looking for my body tomorrow), Pixiebell, WingedHeart, SimbaCub, LilGreenMan, Debsangels and all her girls (PrincessPluto, DancingAngel, PrincessJewels, PrincessTwin and AngelTwin), as well as Terryn, and our extended "family" of Jennitwr, Trooper, SorcMickey, QT, RiceOwl, Jerren and ForeverGoofy, and my own Silver, TpNick and LuckyStar --

I'm sending out one last group *HUG*

:hug:

this is when i quit a few months ago my friends were there and the rooms says it all im so glad i changed my mind and came back after finding sitting on the couch with nothing to do is so much more boring than spending time with friends lol

bye2.jpg

evilwing.jpg

For me VMK served two purposes...at first it was a way to have a little piece of Disney magic right on my computer (almost) whenever I wanted it. :wizard: A way to remember the good times at the real WDW and to look forward to the next real trip.

But then, on the virtual trip, I met some fellow travelers who became friends. They understood the fascination with all things Disney, they loved the escape of games like I did, and they were real, true friends. :grouphug: Disney magic happened through VMK, giving me some amazing friendships better than any of Captain Jack's treasure. pirate:

So, my friends, remembering fondly all the amazing times we had - virtual and in the real Disney parks together! :cloud9: All the in game celebrations, the crazy clothing combinations, the ride rooms we created, our strolls down Mainstreet USA together in REAL life, all the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I love you guys! :love:
Wings

Nothing like closing a room while a friend sings the Mickey Mouse club Song

63674closing_1.jpg

What other game can you build such a room and have special friends to say good night too. They are not other game players they are my friends. Though some I do not chat with outside the game. They are still friends. Not just pixels real personalities behind all these virtual friends.

We have encouraged, cried real tears, laughed so loud everyone in our house wanted to know what is so funny. I will never find another game like this.

SorcMickey requested that I post this one on his behalf:

MickeyDance.jpg

Doing the "Mickey Dance" on Main Street!

RIP Mickey

OK, I am posting one of family on VMK and King will posting our favorite moment with friends. Here is my contribution:

vmknewyears.jpg

This is New Year's Eve on VMK at about 1 minute before midnight. In this picture are myself, King, our son, daughter, and my mother all ringing in the new year together on VMK. I remember watching the ball drop in Times Square on the television while we all yelled "Happy New Year" and then used our confetti magic on VMK. It was a really precious family moment and it was very real to all of us.

that picture is priceless delicious :thumbsup2

ty for fixing my pic A so it could be seen by all that was a special day for many. A birthday party for our favorite Little Princess. And we had lots of peeps going to Host Phinny room that night inviting her to the party. And when she closed her host room she came to wish our special princess a happy be day.

I just realized I lost a lot of my pictures when my hard drive crashed. :sad1: I'll have to ask Acemicfan if he has any good ones.

Last night, I went around taking screenshots of all my VMK photos. Once I get them uploaded, I'll post one of my favorites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter