A little help

in case you need this to make sense added the other pic

Nothing like closing a room while a friend sings the Mickey Mouse club Song

63674closing_1.jpg

What other game can you build such a room and have special friends to say good night too. They are not other game players they are my friends. Though some I do not chat with outside the game. They are still friends. Not just pixels real personalities behind all these virtual friends.

We have encouraged, cried real tears, laughed so loud everyone in our house wanted to know what is so funny. I will never find another game like this.

mickey_mouse.jpg

For the first time in my life I am off to disneyland in less than two weeks. I never thought the word Mickey Mouse now would cause my heart to hurt so much. Going to the most magical place is something I am dreading now.

Can we sing the Mickey mouse club song in pirates or toon town. Disney what have you done :(

awww... I will have to make another video with just memories because I couldnt dent how much you all sent in. I am sorry for the most part I chose them by alphabetical order how they were named :(

I am compiling my video right now everyone, and I am sorry so many could not make it in. Basically I could only use as many to fill 2 minutes and 11 seconds (the length of the vmk rap) showing each picture for 3 seconds.

It takes a while to compile, then takes a while for youtube... It should be available by this evening. Thank you all.

Oh and when it is on youtube save a comment, its another place to sign your name ;) I have them set to have to be approved but I will :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter