A little help

I didn't look and see that Donald had posted the same picture! lol :lmao: so here I go with to more memories. I didn't start vmk until last May, so my pictures are pretty recent!

dreamsmonthlastday.jpg

racetrack.jpg

So many great pictures and memories @_@

Hey Aengus remember this little episode in the Pirates lobby?

heh... thanks for finding the pictures of me fighting with that kid ROFL. If we save vmk I am facing a 10 year ban now gosh!

aww friend I remember this night all to well. :)
33w04es.jpg

I had to get help narrowing down my choice. This was from us all waiting in the last nights of Dream month.

gosh I look like I'm in even more trouble than usual in this one :rotfl:

look how innocent I am trying to appear :lmao:

I didn't look and see that Donald had posted the same picture! lol :lmao: so here I go with to more memories. I didn't start vmk until last May, so my pictures are pretty recent!

racetrack.jpg

Thanks all for the great pictures I will use as many of them as I can!!

Playing ghosts... when your left your body behind - it sure cut down on lag! NanaRules and I were laughing so hard we could almost not move!

I will miss VMK so much.

Me and my real life boyfriend in his room where we hang out the most.

cute.jpg

And doing what we love to do best, getting others to join us in a dance line! This line got a LOT longer but I only got this pic.

dance2.gif

I already posted saying I could not narrow it down to just one memory...and I still can't, but after going through all the posts I had to add these of my boyfriend, his two daughters and myself doing our "Magical Flash Mob"
111sa49.jpg

We started out with just the four of us, going into rooms and doing the same magic all on cue...

2preixt.jpg

Everybody kept asking how we were doing it, but the first rule of "Magical Flash Mob" is you do not talk about "Magical Flash Mob"

2csbebc.jpg

Even without sharing our secret, by the end of the night, we had gotten quiet a group together...moments like this are just priceless to me :flower3:

VMk allowed me to keep in touch with my family while I was traveling on business. Talking on the phone is okay, but VMK made me feel like I was with my daughter. we were able to play games and talk and see each other virtually. I did not feel so bad about being away from home. Our waves to each other at the end of the night when I was traveling was very important to me. Thank you VMK and Disney for that. Wish it did not need to end.

Picture.jpg

i am in tears. told my daughter and her "bright" side was that we can still see Aengus (Grand Master A) on utube (she crushing on him bad!:lmao: ). my daughter and i also used vmk as a connection as we live apart so to all the dads and moms that use that connection i dont know what we are going to do. chin up we may still get lucky....

There are a few that I can't choose from.

Remember a few of the bugs?

Flying in JC:
flyingmw0.jpg

Walking on Water:
pcwalkingonwaterlc2.jpg

And some memories:

Lily giving us ears in Bug's room:
lilyln2.jpg

The first Christmas Decorations:
christmasesplanadeil1.jpg

A Coral Closing:
coralclosingnk2.jpg

Closing dance with VMK_Mocha:
dancelinexz5.jpg

4th of July with Fin:
finhh4.jpg

Me meeting VMK_Titan for the first time:
titansmusicdn0.jpg

Ok here are some of my favorite pictures.

vmktoplist.jpg

Making it to Hall of Fame on Pirates is always a good thing!

vmk-mocha.jpg

VMK_Mocha

stitch1.jpg

Me finally getting Stitch Hat! Woot!

pirate-quitters.jpg

Merry Christmas Pirate Quitters

Lily-Judge-112-27-07-1.jpg

This is what started it all! Host_Lily pushes Pink off my roof!

JEDIYODASong.jpg

Some of my Groupies, lol

lily-2-1.jpg

Lily, Extreme Makeovers!

dreamroomwin09-29-07-1.jpg

Me being awarded Dream room!

closing-8-14-07.jpg

Closing with Friends

awww :(

I have started assembling some of this... and aww its so sad.

Thank you all :thumbsup2

I would be posting a touching photo with staff .... but they don't like me. Whenever I see one I call them ugly.

I would be posting a touching photo with staff .... but they don't like me. Whenever I see one I call them ugly.
Umm... gee, I wonder why they don't like you. :confused:

I wouldn't be surprised if your kind is one of the reasons they're closing VMK. You've been banned at least twice in the past 3 days, and you still go back and do the same things. No wonder they don't want to put up with players like that anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter