A Meal So Good You Had It Twice?

Hi Friends,

As we're gearing up for our trip in late July, we're thinking an awful lot about Disney food.

So, I'm wondering.. was there a Disney meal that was SO good that you had to have it again during the same trip (even tho you hadn't originally planned to)?

Answers for each of these would be helpful:
- Quick Service Meals
- Sit Down Meals
- Snacks

Our bellies thank you.
popcorn::
- T and D and E

QS: Sleepy Hollow - Waffle
TS: Via Napoli - Margarita Pizza
Snack: Dole Whip

For snacks, the chocolate covered caramel apple is my favorite and I usually have at least two a trip. You can have them cut up for sharing and easier handling.

I also have Mickey waffles multiple times every trip, thankfully they are readily available at many places. You can also often sub them in (for biscuits, I think) on the QS Bounty Platters. I dream about Bounty Platters when I'm at my desk at work eating yogurt in the morning.

Another favorite that I've had more than once on a trip is the apple strudel in Germany. It's at the Biergarten, but also at the QS next to Biergarten--I've been lucky enough to have it hot out of the oven with the vanilla sauce and I think that may have been one of the most delicious desserts I've ever had. What was especially serendipitous was that we wouldn't have ordered it, except that we had the dining plan and it was the only dessert and it was included, so we accepted it, thinking we'd just try it. We pretty much licked the plate clean!

California Grill and Beaches and Cream. Anything on either menu that is something that we eat. We have found nothing bad at either place, and eat at both several times each trip.

We do eat at BOG for breakfast multiple times each trip, but that has to do with early entry and not food.

I dream about Bounty Platters when I'm at my desk at work eating yogurt in the morning.

Another favorite that I've had more than once on a trip is the apple strudel in Germany. I've been lucky enough to have it hot out of the oven with the vanilla sauce and I think that may have been one of the most delicious desserts I've ever had. We pretty much licked the plate clean!

:rotfl:

Quick service: Satu'li Canteen. I could have one of their bowls every day and not get tired. My favourite combo is beef, potato hash and chimichurri sauce.

Table service: This is hard, but I would definitely go back for breakfast at Boma, and supper at 'Ohana and TeppanEdo.

Snack: Dole whip float.

For table service, it'd be Boma... always on our first night (we travel a great distance so 1st day is travel/no park tickets) and usually for supper on our AK day (although this might change now that AK is open at night). We LOVE Boma and never miss it!

Mickey bars, dole whips, frozen bananas, sweet pretzel at Epcot/Norway, for repeat snacks.

Tangierine Cafe in Epcot for quick service.

Years ago we enjoyed our dinner at Whispering Canyon and booked a repeat visit for a few nights later.
On MK mornings we like to have a mid morning breakfast a BOG, so we've done this twice in a trip.
Wolfgang Puck Express is another repeat in a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter