A question for those who have stayed in the Tree house villas at Saratoga Springs Resort.

71 Truck

Visiting the Magic Since 1973
My wife and I are thinking of staying at the Tree Houses.
My question is how is the parking near each villa. Can you pull your car right up to the villa or is there a parking lot near by.

Also if you can park your car at your villa how much room is there. If we decide to stay there we would invite friends to stay with us so we would need room for two mid size SUV/Crossover type vehicles.

you can park one car the other is supposed to park at grandstand area at Saratoga. Marking is limited its one per treehouse. some of the parking spots are small

you can park one car the other is supposed to park at grandstand area at Saratoga. Marking is limited its one per treehouse. some of the parking spots are small
Thank you for the information.

My wife and I are thinking of staying at the Tree Houses.
My question is how is the parking near each villa. Can you pull your car right up to the villa or is there a parking lot near by.

Also if you can park your car at your villa how much room is there. If we decide to stay there we would invite friends to stay with us so we would need room for two mid size SUV/Crossover type vehicles.
Just returned from a stay there. The limit is one vehicle per villa. It’s not just a suggestion, truly there is no space or area to accommodate more. Also, your parking may not be directly beneath or adjacent, but likely not far.

From my Trip Report:
We had two small cars (my son drove one and me the other). We parked both near our place, went inside for a quick look around, and then unloaded our stuff. You are only supposed to park one car at THVs because of limited parking. Extra cars are supposed to be parked at the main resort. In our experience this trip there was plenty of parking available, but we didn’t want to hog someone’s spot if they arrived, so we only kept both there during unloading. I note that some of the spots are for compact cars only, but there are many longer spaces for SUVs and such. The road going around treehouse is one way and pretty narrow so you can’t park an oversize vehicle like an RV there. They would have to be put at the main resort.

After unloading the cars, we drove one of them over to the Grandstand and parked it there, then walked back to the treehouse.
More info about our THV stay in my Trip Report:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...r-9-person-stay-experience-june-2023.3922130/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter