A thread for The Winkler Family and the loss of there 16 mo. old, Levi :(

Winkler Family,
God bless you and your family in this time of sorrow. My families thoughts and prayers are with all of you.... :grouphug:
One day all of us will join together in the arms of our Heavenly Father... just hold that in your heart.

Hugs and lot's of love,
April

May God give you the strength and serenity to get you through this horrific tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of need.
May God Bless You all.
Theresa

praying for you and your love ones... I am so sorry for your loss :hug:

So sorry to hear of your accident and loss of your precious baby boy. Know your family is in all our thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Farrah for starting this thread! I'm so sorry about what happened, and will be sure to include them in prayers. :grouphug:

Alicia and family,

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Please remember that the members of the DIS are here for you.

I remember your beautiful children from the Disboutique thread. I also have a young son and can't imagine what you must be going through. My prayers are with you and your family.

Chantell

I can't imagine the sense of loss and grief you must feel at this time. Know that the Lord will help you bear all of your burdens. Cast your sadness and pain on him, and he will help you. I will continue to pray for you and your husband to have a full recovery, and will pray that you, your husband, and your daughter will heal from this pain. :hug:

I join in everyone here in saying what a tragedy this is and words cannot even begin express how sorry I am for you and your family. I pray you will recover from your injuries and start the long trip in recovering mentally in the loss of your son Levi. May you give each other strength and I hope all your family, friends and acquaintances here on the DISboards may help in your time of need.
angelkiss.gif

I am so so sorry...

I'm not sure if this was posted, but this poem helped me get through the initial loss of my own child...

I Only Wanted You

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.

A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.

If tears could build a stairway
and heartache make a lane,
I'd walk the path to heaven
and bring you back again.

Our family chain is broken,
and nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
the chain will link again.

- Author Unknown

Alicia,
We so terribly sorry for your tragic loss. As i sit here in tears, I want you to know your family is in our thoughts and prayers . please give Isabelle a hug from Alexis , Alexis still talks about her friend at disney , we are here if you need anything sweetie !!
Amanda, Jason, James & Alexis

Hi guys,'
I just got off the phone with Alicia, she and Matt are out of the hospital and staying with family- they cant yet bear to go home to where Levis room is. They arranged services today for little Levi, Viewing is Thursday and the funeral will be held Friday morning. She suprises me again with how well she is holding up---on the outside anyway, she is doing wonderful with everything, says she has her moments of breakdowns but thats to be expected. She also said that Matt is having a pretty hard time with the loss and is just very angry right now. He was ordered by the doctor to sleep with his head up streight (somethig to do with brain fluid) and he is having a hard time doing so...so not much sleep for him

Again, she says thank you to EVERYONE who has left her a message and prayed for her and the family, she hopes to be online sometime this week, but cannot be sure.

Please continue to pray for this wonderful family!
Farrah:hug:

I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know you and your family are in our prayers.

I know that words will not really help at this time, so I will lift you and your family up in prayer. May you be able to find the Peace that surpasses all understanding, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

I have had a lot of people PM me and ask about a possable memorial fund....I spoke with Alicia about this and she said she is not sure what she wants to do yet, she would like to start a fund (charity) for head trama research(in Levis name), but that if I wanted to try and set up a memorial thats what the money would go to. I called her bank and they do not do memorials:confused3 , so I spoke with my bank and they said they could set one up but it would have to be set up by a family member~ thats understandable, however Im sure They are all to busy to set up one right now. So I am guessing the best bet is........ if you would like to send money to Matt and Alicia that you PM me and I will give you there direct address, then you could send them a check or money order.:confused3 If you have any other suggestions please feel free to post.

Farrah

I have had a lot of people PM me and ask about a possable memorial fund....I spoke with Alicia about this and she said she is not sure what she wants to do yet, she would like to start a fund (charity) for head trama research(in Levis name), but that if I wanted to try and set up a memorial thats what the money would go to. I called her bank and they do not do memorials:confused3 , so I spoke with my bank and they said they could set one up but it would have to be set up by a family member~ thats understandable, however Im sure They are all to busy to set up one right now. So I am guessing the best bet is........ if you would like to send money to Matt and Alicia that you PM me and I will give you there direct address, then you could send them a check or money order.:confused3 If you have any other suggestions please feel free to post.

Farrah

Thanks,Farrah.:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter