• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great minds must think alike. I still have A Very Potter Musical on the mind, hence the title :goodvibes: Maybe I should have called the thread "Pigfarts --- On Mars!!" but then maybe that would have scared people away.

Well we have a new home. Yay. Am I the only one who didn't even realize we were close to the max?

Well we have a new home. Yay. Am I the only one who didn't even realize we were close to the max?

I thought about the other day but it slipped my mind.

I noticed a few days ago that we were getting there, but totally didn't think about it since, lol.

I thought about it the other day but it was in passing.

I've been a little oblivious to things lately to be perfectly honest.

Me too.

Well I am off for a while. I'll see you guys.

Pig farts, I rather like that actually. That is funny.... ;) :)

Now what with a new thread, I can keep up way better. And I would appreciate it if y'all could submit weather updates on my weather thread. Thank you.... it is a bit lonely right now. One can add other commentary too, if they like. I do.

I like weird ol' Al, he is funny!.....Oh wait a minute... I am thinking of a different weird Al, that is OK though, because I like them both. ;)

Pig farts, I rather like that actually. That is funny.... ;) :)

It's from A Very Potter Musical. It's the best Wizarding school in the galaxy. And it's on Mars, so you can only get to it by rocket ship. And it's headmaster is a talking lion named Rumbleroar.

AVPM's Draco Malfoy is total win.

Nope, not really! But glad to at least have you back part time! :hug:

:hug: Glad you think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter