A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am jealous that you are thinking about staying in the PPH. One of these days we will get to stay in a Disney hotel. I'd prefer my first stay to be and the DLH, but I would be ok with the PPH too. I guess I shouldn't complain. We are staying for free when we go. In a really nice house to boot!

As much as I like staying onsite I am planning on staying at the Ayre's Hotel when we go. I still have two free nights.

I am hoping to but, the funny thing is I was thinking about taking a family vacation to Disneyland in December if we can swing it. And it is for that week too. It all hinges on how much overtime Scotty gets between now and then.

Ohh, that would be so nice! Tell him to get working his butt off! Lol. I guess it helps too that you didn't have to pay for Kacy's school.

I am hoping to but, the funny thing is I was thinking about taking a family vacation to Disneyland in December if we can swing it. And it is for that week too. It all hinges on how much overtime Scotty gets between now and then.

That would be so cool if we were there at the same time. I would love to meet you and your family. We will have to really work at making it happen. Don't worry, I won't bother you the whole time you are there. I would just really love the chance to meet you! We were actually there at the same time last year. Isn't that funny!

That would be so cool if we were there at the same time. I would love to meet you and your family. We will have to really work at making it happen. Don't worry, I won't bother you the whole time you are there. I would just really love the chance to meet you! We were actually there at the same time last year. Isn't that funny!

I would love to meet you too. I think great minds must think alike.

I am jealous that you are thinking about staying in the PPH. One of these days we will get to stay in a Disney hotel. I'd prefer my first stay to be and the DLH, but I would be ok with the PPH too. I guess I shouldn't complain. We are staying for free when we go. In a really nice house to boot!

Andrea, your deal is to good to pass up. Free is great! It would be so fun if you guys could be there in December as well. We have stayed in the DLH and GCH. I really liked GCH, i just can't afford do it again. We got in on a deal a few years back where we got a few nights free. It is a beautiful hotel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter