A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine that anyone would want to be 14 again.:scared1: It make take them some time to get back to you.

It did say to expect about 2 days. I'm hoping it's not much more than that - but I'm not going to throw a fit or anything if I don't hear back tomorrow. I've just never had much luck with the whole "email us" thing. I did that trying to get that account closed and to stop charging my account probably a eyar ago. They never got back to me and in all honesty I completely forgot all about it until I finally noticed it still on my card statement. Over. A. Year. Later. But that got taken care of so no more stressing about that. I just don't know when I'll have a chance to call since I'm swamped until after 3 most of the week. Darn east coast operating times.

It did say to expect about 2 days. I'm hoping it's not much more than that - but I'm not going to throw a fit or anything if I don't hear back tomorrow. I've just never had much luck with the whole "email us" thing. I did that trying to get that account closed and to stop charging my account probably a eyar ago. They never got back to me and in all honesty I completely forgot all about it until I finally noticed it still on my card statement. Over. A. Year. Later. But that got taken care of so no more stressing about that. I just don't know when I'll have a chance to call since I'm swamped until after 3 most of the week. Darn east coast operating times.

That is rough. And invariably you would get stuck on hold if you called during break. I am with you on disliking the whole east coast operating times.

Heck, I wouldn't get a moment to call on break regardless. I generally get so wrapped up in my work I don't take my breaks (shame on me) and then I'm actually trying to eat and whatnot when I'm on lunch, lol. It would never happen. I think I should have time to call on Wedensday, so here's to keeping my fingers crossed.

Heck, I wouldn't get a moment to call on break regardless. I generally get so wrapped up in my work I don't take my breaks (shame on me) and then I'm actually trying to eat and whatnot when I'm on lunch, lol. It would never happen. I think I should have time to call on Wedensday, so here's to keeping my fingers crossed.

I'll think happy thoughts for you.:goodvibes

:cool1: For Jillian being in DL!

Andrea, one of these days I will get to try poutine :)

Jessica, :eek: ohmygosh what a mess with the registration. Sending :goodvibes over to ya.

----------

Had a really nice time Sunday night - went down to Santa Cruz (local beach town) with several of DD16's friends. Had a bbq and bonfire on the beach. It was so pretty to see the sunset over the ocean and feel the warmth of the bonfire. DD7 had a blast playing with all the "big girls". :)

Today was mellow, DD7 had her first day of Girl Scout camp, she loved it - they get to take ice-skating lessons :) I spent the time cleaning up her room :rolleyes: I have a lot of stuff in the "give-away" pile. Luckily one of those donation places is coming by our street on August 10th. :thumbsup2

And oh - I'm dog-sitting again for a good friend - this dog is a puppy, I don't know what I was thinking, I'm such a good friend :rotfl:

Tania, always do things like that. I agree to take care of peoples pets and then wonder why I did it. I figure its good karma.

:rotfl: You are a good friend!

Reminds me though, I'm supposed to be pet-sitting for a friend sometime this month. I should really figure out when that is supposed to be. Hopefully it turns out better than the last time I tried (different friend at least).

I think I'm just mostly worried (because apparently I'm a pessimist) that somehow I wont be able to run in the 5K because of my big goof.

So I think I am going to finally get my Mac. As long as I get approved for some sort of financing for it. I can't afford to pay for it all up front right now, so I hope I can get approved.

I have fallen in love with the MacBook Air. It's so cool, and it's light and it's small, but not as small as my netbook. I like small, but I want something a little bigger. I have been wanting a Mac for a long, long time, and I think a laptop is the way to go. Now I just have to wait 7-10 business days to get my letter in the mail to find out if I qualify.

Sounds like the bonfire was a lot of fun Tania! That would be a great birthday. Glad DD7 had fun! And yes, you should try a poutine. They are quite yummy!

Jessica, I am sure that a lot of people make that mistake.

Jessica, I'm sure it will be fine also :goodvibes Just more of a PITA since you have to deal with customer service or whatever.

Andrea, how exciting! I'm jealous ;)

My friend is at a forest resort and has very little cell service, but they have a cable modem in the cabin, and she e-mailed me to see how her pup's doing, here's my response:
He's doing fine and we're doing fine :) They are much more mellow today than yesterday! Yesterday they wrestled almost non-stop! The biggest thing with Percy is the jumping on people, he managed to jump on both (DH) and (DS18) when they weren't wearing shirts and scratched them. No worries, they'll live ;)

At some point yesterday afternoon he pee'd in (DD7) room- I didn't even know how he got in her room or what - because I was keeping him out of that area in the house! I was walking past her room and saw the wet spot, and sure enough it was pee! I'm assuming it was Percy ;)

He gets really excited when people come home and has figured out how to push the one gate over (leading into the living room). Solved by putting a couple of kitchen chairs in front of it.

He also cried a lot when he was put in his crate last night when we went to bed. I'm thinking it's because he could see Enzo roaming free? He settled down eventually and slept through the night. Enzo slept by him on his bed.

It's all good though - I figured you'd want the whole low-down, so that's why the above "naughty" behavior hahahahha

So I think I am going to finally get my Mac. As long as I get approved for some sort of financing for it. I can't afford to pay for it all up front right now, so I hope I can get approved.

I have fallen in love with the MacBook Air. It's so cool, and it's light and it's small, but not as small as my netbook. I like small, but I want something a little bigger. I have been wanting a Mac for a long, long time, and I think a laptop is the way to go. Now I just have to wait 7-10 business days to get my letter in the mail to find out if I qualify.

Sounds like the bonfire was a lot of fun Tania! That would be a great birthday. Glad DD7 had fun! And yes, you should try a poutine. They are quite yummy!

That's cool!!

Good evening ladies!!

Andrea, reading about your gravy story made me think of a situtaion last summer driving through Canada.We were eating at a Denny's somewhere, can't remember which town. Anyways, at the time of ordering my husband was asked if wanted a side of gravy with his fries. He said sure, why not. I asked for a side of mayo for my hamburger, and when we got the bill, i had been charged for my mayo, but his gravy was free. In the USA it would be just the opposite, mayo would be free, and the gravy would cost you. I just found that funny. And, your Denny's serves booze. I didn't know what to think when she asked if i wanted some Bailey's in my coffee. And i started looking around and then i noticed people drinking beer.:rotfl:

Good evening ladies!!

Andrea, reading about your gravy story made me think of a situtaion last summer driving through Canada.We were eating at a Denny's somewhere, can't remember which town. Anyways, at the time of ordering my husband was asked if wanted a side of gravy with his fries. He said sure, why not. I asked for a side of mayo for my hamburger, and when we got the bill, i had been charged for my mayo, but his gravy was free. In the USA it would be just the opposite, mayo would be free, and the gravy would cost you. I just found that funny. And, your Denny's serves booze. I didn't know what to think when she asked if i wanted some Bailey's in my coffee. And i started looking around and then i noticed people drinking beer.:rotfl:

Haha, the alcohol at Denny's is just recently over the last couple years. We thought it was funny when they started doing that too. Cause they were advertising cocktails with breakfast. Little too early for the booze!

I think that maybe the Denny's you were at was just backwards. Usually gravy is an extra cost. Sometimes mayo is too, but that just depends on the place. I think the only place I can think of that doesn't charge extra for gravy (or at least they haven't charged me) is Swiss Chalet. Not sure if you have those in the US or not, but I love that place!

Maybe Grand Prairie?? For some reason that name sticks in my head. But yeah, it was weird being offered booze at Denny's.:rotfl2:

Seth's pictures sound so cute, i can't wait to see them. You must be getting so excited about your DL trip?? I can't wait to go back. We are talking about the first week of December maybe. I really want to see the park in full Christmas decor!!

That will be so nice if you get your new laptop. Macbook's are nice. I need a new one eventually, my Dell is going on 4 years old now. We got my son a new HP for a graduation gift and he loves it. It's amazing how fast a computer can become outdated.

Maybe Grand Prairie?? For some reason that name sticks in my head. But yeah, it was weird being offered booze at Denny's.:rotfl2:

Seth's pictures sound so cute, i can't wait to see them. You must be getting so excited about your DL trip?? I can't wait to go back. We are talking about the first week of December maybe. I really want to see the park in full Christmas decor!!

That will be so nice if you get your new laptop. Macbook's are nice. I need a new one eventually, my Dell is going on 4 years old now. We got my son a new HP for a graduation gift and he loves it. It's amazing how fast a computer can become outdated.

Might be Grand Prairie. It's in northern Alberta. Dillon is actually heading up there for work at some point this week!

I am so excited for Seth's pics. I will be sure to post a few on Facebook and maybe one or two here. :)

My laptop is a Dell now. I've only had it a year, and it's pretty nice. But I am not a fan of how small it is. Plus I've had a few glitches in it. 2 hard drives have died, and every time I let it fall asleep with it open, I get a display error when I wake it up again. It's not a big deal, but gets kind of annoying after awhile. Plus I have just been a fan of Mac. The new Air laptops are amazing at how light and thin they are.

How exciting that you might be going in December! It would be so awesome to see the parks all decorated. I hope that it works out for you to go!

Good evening ladies!!

I cannot imagine drinking in a Denny's.

Haha, the alcohol at Denny's is just recently over the last couple years. We thought it was funny when they started doing that too. Cause they were advertising cocktails with breakfast. Little too early for the booze!

I think that maybe the Denny's you were at was just backwards. Usually gravy is an extra cost. Sometimes mayo is too, but that just depends on the place. I think the only place I can think of that doesn't charge extra for gravy (or at least they haven't charged me) is Swiss Chalet. Not sure if you have those in the US or not, but I love that place!

Nothing like a Bloody Mary with your breakfast. :sick:

We got Kacy am HP for graduation too.

Might be Grand Prairie. It's in northern Alberta. Dillon is actually heading up there for work at some point this week!

I am so excited for Seth's pics. I will be sure to post a few on Facebook and maybe one or two here. :)

My laptop is a Dell now. I've only had it a year, and it's pretty nice. But I am not a fan of how small it is. Plus I've had a few glitches in it. 2 hard drives have died, and every time I let it fall asleep with it open, I get a display error when I wake it up again. It's not a big deal, but gets kind of annoying after awhile. Plus I have just been a fan of Mac. The new Air laptops are amazing at how light and thin they are.

How exciting that you might be going in December! It would be so awesome to see the parks all decorated. I hope that it works out for you to go!

Scotty's Dell has been junk since the day we got it.

Yeah, I hope it really works out that we can go in December. We will have to see what happens. I want to see the park in holiday decor so bad!!!!

I like my Dell alright. But my cursor has a mind of it's own. It just moves wherever it wants. And it has always been like that. The touchpad seems a little jacked up! So, how is your dog situation going? Is it getting any better?

Hi Michele.

I am sucked into watching the last episode of The Bachelorette with my mother. Oh, the things I do for her before her birthday ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter