A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laurie, I think being a parent is the most rewarding job out there.

:thumbsup2 Most definitely!!

yes, but not an easy job :goodvibes

DD15 is now DD16! :bday: She went out to a dinner with a gazillion girlfriends last night, I posted a pic on FB :) Tonight we're going to the beach for a small bonfire. She won't be driving on her own for a bit - her appt. at the DMV for her license is scheduled for late August. That's the earliest she could go with the requirements per learner's permit.

Its scary when our kids start driving!!!! My boys were all 17/18 when they got their license....they just didn't worry about rushing it & that was fine with me.....a little more maturity isn't a bad thing when it comes to being behind the wheel!!!

PS: Happy Birthday to your daughter!!!!

Afternoon all! Well, it's morning as far as I'm concerned, so does anyone mind if I say "morning"? Ugh, my head is killing me and all I want to do is sleep but I can't right now.

How has everyone's weekends been so far?

Afternoon all! Well, it's morning as far as I'm concerned, so does anyone mind if I say "morning"? Ugh, my head is killing me and all I want to do is sleep but I can't right now.

Morning/afternoon Jessica!! Sorry you're head hurts.....your sleep schedule being messed up will do that to you!!

Just another boring day at home here....but thinking everyone else must be out doing something fun!!!!

Man, somebody come kidnap me and make me do something fun please! I actually have the energy to go out and do smething, but I just can't think of anything right now. Sigh. That and if I did it would probably cost money and I really want to watch how much I spend right now. Trying hard to bolseter up my savings a little. Somehow I'm managing between Disney trips, lol. It's nice to have a few of the trips "pre-paid" so I can save a little for a change.

Luckily for me, I am officially done with overnight!

I'm glad to hear your overnight shifts are done.....those can really mess up your normal bodies schedule.

So did you see my post that Tyler might (a big might) be joining us on our trip. I just wanted to make sure you & Paula knew that there would be a 24yr male in the rooms now too.

Yay for pre-paid trips.....I'd like to say that too.....stupid IRS money!!! :headache:

No, I didn't see that. Gotta go read back. Kind of just popped on and didn't think to play catch-up. I'll let her be the determining factor since I'd be rooming with her if we stuck with what she had booked originally. How would the room situation look?

I think now would be a good time to try calling again. I saw what you said about a friend getting theirs in 6 weeks. That seems a little odd to me then that it's taking so long for you. I know it was a hassle to call the last time but it might be a good idea.

No, I didn't see that. Gotta go read back. Kind of just popped on and didn't think to play catch-up. I'll let her be the determining factor since I'd be rooming with her if we stuck with what she had booked originally. How would the room situation look?

I think now would be a good time to try calling again. I saw what you said about a friend getting theirs in 6 weeks. That seems a little odd to me then that it's taking so long for you. I know it was a hassle to call the last time but it might be a good idea.

If Tyler moves back home, then he'd go on the trip with us. The 2 rooms would have my 7 people & then you & Paula. It's 5 per room max.....so that wouldn't be a problem. I still think that Anthony & Addy would be on one bed & you & Paula would have the other. Ty would take the other bed in Mikes & my room. The twins will either sleep on the pull out couch or on the floor in our room. I'm afraid of them falling out of the beds....since normally they sleep on toddler beds that are very low to the ground.

I'm still ok with the plan....but not sure how many extra bodies you want around you on your vacay......lol (I'm used to it....lol)

It sounds all good to me. I'm not really picky on being surrounded by extra people. If I need to chill somewhere to decompress I'm sure I can find something suitable, lol. Just remind Paula in case she missed your post like I did ;)

Sorry to hear about your head. That isn't any fun.

I am okay. We survived the drive in but I think next time we are going to check out the one on your side of the bridge. Do you know if it is any good?

Man, somebody come kidnap me and make me do something fun please! I actually have the energy to go out and do smething, but I just can't think of anything right now. Sigh. That and if I did it would probably cost money and I really want to watch how much I spend right now. Trying hard to bolseter up my savings a little. Somehow I'm managing between Disney trips, lol. It's nice to have a few of the trips "pre-paid" so I can save a little for a change.

Luckily for me, I am officially done with overnight!

Yay!! I am so happy that you are done with the overnight shifts!!

It sounds all good to me. I'm not really picky on being surrounded by extra people. If I need to chill somewhere to decompress I'm sure I can find something suitable, lol. Just remind Paula in case she missed your post like I did ;)

Will do!! After I buy the package(s)....I'll call the PPH to add your names for a couple nights.....don't want to get in trouble for having extra people!!!

Checking in from the road! Just getting on the grapevine. We got a late start because my friend had to work today. Maybe I can pop in to DL for a bit tonight if my friend won't mind. Well see! Now I'm going to go back and catch up since I have plenty of time :)

Checking in from the road! Just getting on the grapevine. We got a late start because my friend had to work today. Maybe I can pop in to DL for a bit tonight if my friend won't mind. Well see! Now I'm going to go back and catch up since I have plenty of time :)

Have fun Jillian!!

I look forward to hearing all about your trip!!

I just finished grilling dinner. I tried a few new things. I grill green beans in foil for the first time with garlic and pepper. I think next time I think that I will not add the pepper. I also grilled zucchini, carrots, asparagus, and steak. I just love grilled vegetables.

I just finished grilling dinner. I tried a few new things. I grill green beans in foil for the first time with garlic and pepper. I think next time I think that I will not add the pepper. I also grilled zucchini, carrots, asparagus, and steak. I just love grilled vegetables.

That sounds delicious!!!

Michele I am currently enjoying a pineapple upside down cake at the UVA bar :)

Oh yummy!!!!!!

:cool1: Ty's coming home!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Mike's gonna drive down to Medford tomorrow to help him get his stuff home!!!! Shyann is gonna be so excited to see him. She asks for him at least 5 times a day!!!!

PAULA & JESSICA:
Just need to find out if you're interested in joining us for any of the meals on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday am. I need to start making ressies this week (tomorrow).
Here's our plans & if you'd like to join us for any or all of these, let me know, so I can make the ressie for the right amount of people.

Sunday: Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen (10ish) & Dinner at the PCH Grill (5ish)
Monday: Breakfast (9:30ish) at Carnation Cafe & Celebration BBQ (around 3??)
Tuesday: Breakfast (9:30/10ish) at Ariel's Grotto

Michelle (zoemakes5) & her daughter Zoe is joining us for the BBQ & Ariel's (they'll be there for Monday & Tuesday park time)

And since it's official with Tyler moving home.....he'll also be joining us on the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter