A Very Chit-Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: You can do it Paula, you can do it!

So, I can't figure out getting new alerts for texts, but I did change my ringtone on my phone this morning! It's the music from Space Mountain and I'm so excited about it. Well,e xcept the fact that I rarely get calls.

:So, I can't figure out getting new alerts for texts, but I did change my ringtone on my phone this morning! It's the music from Space Mountain and I'm so excited about it. Well,e xcept the fact that I rarely get calls.

Want me to "butt" dial you a few times today?? :rotfl2:

:hug: You can do it Paula, you can do it!

So, I can't figure out getting new alerts for texts, but I did change my ringtone on my phone this morning! It's the music from Space Mountain and I'm so excited about it. Well,e xcept the fact that I rarely get calls.

That's great about the Space Mountain music! I would love that. But here's some bad news....you can't change your text tones from the few options Apple gives you unless you jailbreak your phone. If you'd like to do that, then I could get Dillon to walk you through it, or if you have any tech savvy friends they might be able to help you. But I know you're kind of against doing things like that. But jailbreaking means you can do things like changing the colours of your text bubbles, changing text tones, downloading themes (there's tons of Disney ones), and just being able to do a whole bunch more with your phone. Only thing is, Apple doesn't like it, so if you ever had to take your phone in, you'd have to un-jailbreak it.

Want me to "butt" dial you a few times today?? :rotfl2:

:lmao: I wouldn't say no to that, haha. Man, I remember the days of doing that.

That's great about the Space Mountain music! I would love that. But here's some bad news....you can't change your text tones from the few options Apple gives you unless you jailbreak your phone. If you'd like to do that, then I could get Dillon to walk you through it, or if you have any tech savvy friends they might be able to help you. But I know you're kind of against doing things like that. But jailbreaking means you can do things like changing the colours of your text bubbles, changing text tones, downloading themes (there's tons of Disney ones), and just being able to do a whole bunch more with your phone. Only thing is, Apple doesn't like it, so if you ever had to take your phone in, you'd have to un-jailbreak it.

Blech. So Apple is ruining the moment. Good to know. I can live with what I've got now I suppose. At least I have the SM ringtone!

I have under the sea as my ringtone but I have the same problem as you Jessica. I barely ever get phone calls. And when I do I don't realize it's my phone ringing so I just sit there for a few seconds enjoying the music until I realize it's my phone! Everyone texts these days! And just about everyone I know with an iPhone, including me, have that "ding! ding!" text tone. I think it's called glass? It's so funny because everyone checks their phone at the same time.

I'll think more on the other stuff and let you know if I change my mind Andrea!

So my mom and I are heading off in a few minutes for the movie!

Am I the only one who is noticing how close we are to needing a new thread?

I noticed yesterday that we were getting close. We've been back to our chatty selves lately so we are moving right through it.

Have fun at your movie Jessica!

Sounds like we are taking an unexpected trip to Saskatchewan now. Dillon's Grandpa isn't doing so well, so he wants to try to get out to see him before it's too late. He is 91, so there's no point in taking any chances. The bonus is, one of his locations he needs to go to for work is on the way, so he can expense at least part of the trip. And then his trip during the week is only going to be one day instead of 3.

I'll think more on the other stuff and let you know if I change my mind Andrea!

So my mom and I are heading off in a few minutes for the movie!

Am I the only one who is noticing how close we are to needing a new thread?
Have fun! I really wanna see that movie so let us know how it is. & yes I have been noticing for a few days now. It's 250pages right?

I noticed yesterday that we were getting close. We've been back to our chatty selves lately so we are moving right through it.

Have fun at your movie Jessica!

Sounds like we are taking an unexpected trip to Saskatchewan now. Dillon's Grandpa isn't doing so well, so he wants to try to get out to see him before it's too late. He is 91, so there's no point in taking any chances. The bonus is, one of his locations he needs to go to for work is on the way, so he can expense at least part of the trip. And then his trip during the week is only going to be one day instead of 3.

I will keep Dillon's grandpa in my prayers.
That's good news about being able to expense part of the trip though.
When are you leaving?

Have fun! I really wanna see that movie so let us know how it is. & yes I have been noticing for a few days now. It's 250pages right?

I will keep Dillon's grandpa in my prayers.
That's good news about being able to expense part of the trip though.
When are you leaving?

We will be leaving in an hour or so!

Okay lets see how well I do.

Andrea, I am glad you enjoyed your movie. The theater knows what they are doing. I will say a prayer for Dillon's grandpa and safe travels.

Paula, sorry to hear about work. I hope that it improves for you.

Jessica, have fun at the movies with your mom.

Jillian, how fun. I love getting rental cars. They usually are nice cars.

Tania, I have always wanted to go to the Garlic Festival. We have a Tomato Festival and a Candy Festival here in town. There are just okay.

Laurie, my phone is an android and it is a crazy phone. My nephew has the iPhone and he likes my phone better.

I hope I didn't miss anybody.

Hi there!!

Michele, my phone is an android as well.......didn't want to sink that much money into an I-Phone at this time. I like the freedom to set my ring & sound tones with ease......lol My text tone is Soarin'......I let it play thru...it helps me relax.....lol

Michele, my phone is an android as well.......didn't want to sink that much money into an I-Phone at this time. I like the freedom to set my ring & sound tones with ease......lol My text tone is Soarin'......I let it play thru...it helps me relax.....lol

I cannot change my ringers that easily. I used to be able to but with this phone it is rather confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter