A Wigdout trip report, DISmeets, Flashing Jelly Rings and Manpris, Oh MY!

Hi there and welcome!
How cool that we both have Baylors!
Baylor is a family name, I have a great-great grandfather with that name.
His middle name is Patrick.
I don't know anymore Baylors, well just the university.....:laughing:

So now you need to tell me where you got the name and his middle name.

Was that his first name? (Your GG GF?) and what nationality?

I was told I would have a hard time conceiving and went on Clomed to try with Baylor.

Went to the doc to find out I was and while exiting the parking lot, almost backed into a guy who ws backing up also. He had Baylor University on the back of his window and voila...I knew the name if it was a boy!

His middle name is a play on a family name on both my side and his Dad's. That name is Rae.

His middle name is Grae. Baylor Grae.

I like Baylor Patrick. It sounds great together.

My mom had a co-worker who heard my kids names - stole Baylor's and then used his middle name including the way we spelled it! :headache:

I was so mad. I mean why steal a family name that means nothing to you? :confused3:sad2:

I showed Baylor your Baylor's pic and he got a huge smile. I think we will be in Florida at the same time in Dec. (ours is the 18th - 23rd) Maybe we can get together for a pic of the boys!

Was that his first name? (Your GG GF?) and what nationality?

I was told I would have a hard time conceiving and went on Clomed to try with Baylor.

Went to the doc to find out I was and while exiting the parking lot, almost backed into a guy who ws backing up also. He had Baylor University on the back of his window and voila...I knew the name if it was a boy!

His middle name is a play on a family name on both my side and his Dad's. That name is Rae.

His middle name is Grae. Baylor Grae.

I like Baylor Patrick. It sounds great together.

My mom had a co-worker who heard my kids names - stole Baylor's and then used his middle name including the way we spelled it! :headache:

I was so mad. I mean why steal a family name that means nothing to you? :confused3:sad2:

I showed Baylor your Baylor's pic and he got a huge smile. I think we will be in Florida at the same time in Dec. (ours is the 18th - 23rd) Maybe we can get together for a pic of the boys!

His name was John Baylor, his family had Scottish origins. Here's the funny story about the name....
I had read the book "The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood" and really liked that name from the book. It went on my list and when I told my grandmother she was thrilled because it was a family name and she brought out the papers to show me the lineage. So it was decided.
Personally I think it stinks about your mother's co-worker. How tacky to steal someones name!:mad:
Where are you staying in December? I think it would be very cool to get a picture of our two Baylors. :goodvibes

Let's make it happen!

The only other time I have heard the name Baylor was Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. I think it's a cool name! I love those names that are not hugely popular. :thumbsup2

The only other time I have heard the name Baylor was Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood. I think it's a cool name! I love those names that are not hugely popular. :thumbsup2
LL, did you read the book? If so how about the other two? Those Rebecca Wells books are among some of my favorites!

LL, did you read the book? If so how about the other two? Those Rebecca Wells books are among some of my favorites!

I read the first one and I want to say that I read the second one but I don't think I read the last one. They are really good though. I love the movie too but not as good as the book.

Where are you staying in December? I think it would be very cool to get a picture of our two Baylors. :goodvibes

Let's make it happen!

We are staying at the Poly as of now - got a huge discount and went for it!

I just started my PTR for that trip and need to finish the one here! This weekend!

My Baylor would love that!

I read the first one and I want to say that I read the second one but I don't think I read the last one. They are really good though. I love the movie too but not as good as the book.
The last book was "Ya Yas in Bloom" I did the happy dance when I discovered that book at a store!
We are staying at the Poly as of now - got a huge discount and went for it!

I just started my PTR for that trip and need to finish the one here! This weekend!

My Baylor would love that!

Oh wow, the Poly would be awesome!
Do you have a link for the PTR?

I just love how the DIS allows for very cool opportunities like this!!! I can't wait to see the picture of the Two Baylors!! I really like that name too...just has a great ring to it!!!!

Anita...hope you are having a great day!! I'm so looking forward to the weekend!! LOL!!!!

I just love how the DIS allows for very cool opportunities like this!!! I can't wait to see the picture of the Two Baylors!! I really like that name too...just has a great ring to it!!!!

Anita...hope you are having a great day!! I'm so looking forward to the weekend!! LOL!!!!

Hey Jen!
I think the long day of conferences has taken it's toll on me. Still sitting in my jammies, I have done some housework and am down to one load of laundry...
Need to head out of here though and get some errands run that we can only do on that occasional weekday off!

I agree about the DIS, it's very cool how we all have found each other!

Anita,
You're not going to have any time for park touring with all your DisMeets! :lmao:

I love it!!

(Added to ask: How'd you get your tickers to be next to each other??)

Hey Jen!
I think the long day of conferences has taken it's toll on me. Still sitting in my jammies, I have done some housework and am down to one load of laundry...
Need to head out of here though and get some errands run that we can only do on that occasional weekday off!

Ughhh I have to agree sometimes a day of conferences can seem a whole lot longer than a day with students!!! I'm sitting here on my planning period just enjoying a moment of quiet!!! I wish you luck getting your errands run...I'm thinking of taking a day off next week just to play catch up!!!!!

The DIS is amazing!! I know I am so lucky to have found my way over here and meet some really great peeps!!!

I put the PTr Link below! The deal on the Poly you will understand in the last page of my current TR. Don't hate me cause I got a steal! ;):lmao::cool1::banana:

I've read all the Ya Ya Sisterhood books and really enjoyed them. Have you read any of "The Sweet Potato Queens" books? Those are really good too!

Hey Jen!

Those long conference evenings will get to you. You deserve to hang out in your PJ's today!

I'm in between conferences right now. My last one was a grandmother who is parenting. The father is in prison and will not be out for another four years, and the other has just given her second baby up for adoption. These kids have so much baggage. It's no wonder schoolwork isn't all that important to them!

[SIZE="3[B][I][SIZE="3"]I was really impressed by how steady Marc was able to hold that video! We bought one of the original "Flip Video" cameras. I think the ones that are out are probably much better than what we have... Ours only holds 30 minutes, what you get now will hold at least an hour. Check your local Walmart, we've seen them there. You won't be disappointed.
I love my fit flops, they had them all over in June, I hope they still have them when you go down.
[/SIZE]

[

Thanks!!! *WOOSH* off to Walmart to buy!!!! WEEEEE....

I've read all the Ya Ya Sisterhood books and really enjoyed them. Have you read any of "The Sweet Potato Queens" books? Those are really good too!

Noooo, I haven't, I'll be heading over to half.com to take a look!

Those long conference evenings will get to you. You deserve to hang out in your PJ's today!
The PJ's stayed on until almost noon! I thought it best to get dressed to go to Target....:confused3

I'm in between conferences right now. My last one was a grandmother who is parenting. The father is in prison and will not be out for another four years, and the other has just given her second baby up for adoption. These kids have so much baggage. It's no wonder schoolwork isn't all that important to them!
So, so sad. Kids just don't deserve that kind of life. Those stories sound very much like my old school. Just breaks your heart, doesn't it.....:sad2:

Thanks!!! *WOOSH* off to Walmart to buy!!!! WEEEEE....
Please let me know what you ended up with!

Once again I read the first one of the "Sweet Potato Queens! I started the second but just couldn't get into it.

I read the first book, after all it was set in Louisiana.

Vanessa
If you liked it you should really read "Little Alters Everywhere" and "Ya Yas in Bloom"....
I just fell in love with the characters.

Once again I read the first one of the "Sweet Potato Queens! I started the second but just couldn't get into it.

Hmmmm, it sure has an interesting title!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter